Buy & Sell crypto-currencies from other users.
Which altcoin should I purchase?
If you are a Faucet Owner or simply want to open a faucet in a new currency then you know which coin you can buy. We don't give any advice on which currency to buy and not to buy, we just provide the means for you to do so. DYOR (do your own research) if you are looking to invest into a specific altcoin.
How do I make a profit through trading?
There is only 1 rule: buy low and sell high. This is always easier said than done, and we do not encourage you to trade for profit. Trading is a risk and you can either lose everything by making a bad move, or you can succeed. As mentioned above, DYOR.
Why can I not set my own buy/sell prices?
This exchange is more of a "coin swap" between users. You place buy and sell orders to indicte your intention to exchange, while waiting for the opposite to come along. This means the amount of coins you recieve by the end of the trade will be different than what you initially asked for.
Making a sell order will always give you the current rate on coinmarketcap.com in BTC worth.
Making a buy order will give you less or more coins, using the same coinmarketcap.com rate.
I placed an order and altcoin X price changed a large amount, what happens to my order?
As mentioned above orders take place at current rate point of sale. If you are waiting for a buy/sell order to be filled and you don't want to get less or pay more for your coins, then cancel your order.
What are the trading minimums?
There are 2 different types of minimums, for buying and selling which changes based on the current price of each altcoin.
|Coin||Buy Minimum||Sell Minimum|
|ETH||0.00006598 ETH||0.00000055 ETH|
|LTC||0.00035002 LTC||0.00000292 LTC|
|DOGE||8.45070423 DOGE||0.07042254 DOGE|
|BCH||0.00003789 BCH||0.00000032 BCH|
|BTX||0.00244235 BTX||0.00002036 BTX|
|BLK||0.11102887 BLK||0.00092525 BLK|
|DASH||0.00008035 DASH||0.00000067 DASH|
|PPC||0.01185771 PPC||0.00009882 PPC|
|XPM||0.07049700 XPM||0.00058748 XPM|
Can I buy & sell between altcoins (e.g. DOGE to LTC)?
No, you need to first sell your DOGE to BTC, and then purchase LTC using your earned BTC. It's not prohibited to exchange currencies with other users, however we encourage you to use our exchange. Trading between other users via chat is at your own risk. If you get scammed we will NOT help you!
What is the exchange fee?
The fee for buying is different for whether you are premium or a moderator, see below for more details. There is no fee for selling. If you cancel a buy order before it's filled there is no refund for the fee so keep this in mind when placing an order.
Regular users: 0.5%
Premium users: 0.3%
Moderators users: 0.2%
Can I refund a trade I made in error?
No, there are no refunds on trades. Think first before placing an order.
Exchanges take place at Coinmarketcap.com rates at the point of purchase.
Please follow the rules at all times
- Appreciate if someone is helping you. Tip him. Reward users who help you.
- No begging for bitcoin satoshi/tips. You will be banned.
- No inappropriate language, keep it clean. This stands for FO's and Premium users as well.
- Do not spam the chatbox with links. You can post links to other faucets once per hour (NO ref links).
- DO NOT PROMOTE "CLOUD MINING", "PONZIES", "MAGIC BITCOIN DOUBLERS". They are all scams and you should stop kidding yourself.
- When posting any link do not post short links or any other method to obscure a site's link, always use the full URL.
- Promoting referral links in public chat is not allowed. If you do this, you will get chat banned for a day, for the first time. Second time will be 2 days, and will be increasing as you break the chat rules. Instead, what you can do is ask the person you want to send a referral link if you can PM him with a referral link. If he says yes, then PM him. Posting links more than once an hour is considered spam.
- Do not make any shady deals or harassment messages in PM to other users.
- It's not prohibited to exchange currencies with other users, however we encourage you to use our exchange. Trading between other users via chat is at your own risk. If you get scammed we will NOT help you!
Rain Pool aka "rainmaster"
You may have noticed messages like "faucet tipped rainmaster xxxx". These bitcoin satoshi are used to rain on 50 lucky active users every hour. You can increase the pool with /tip rainmaster 100.
Earnings you get from tips and rain are sent to your balance, where you can process a withdraw at any time on the Dashboard. See the FAQ for more information.
Please respect this chat and don't spam just to buy a ticket for the rain pool lottery (RPL). We are going to take action against spam by chat banning for breaking the following rules
- Do not post isolated single-word/phrase posts, such as ‘rain’ ’ticket’ ‘+100’ ‘gl all’ ‘ :) ‘ ‘ . ‘ ‘gl’ or ‘good luck all’. These single posts are not fair to the active players that have been genuinely chatting throughout the hour.
- Do not ask for more rain or for anyone to tip the rainmaster. You can /tip the rainmaster if you want to raise the pot.
- Do not complain or whine about not getting rained on. There are more players that don’t get rained on than there are that do. Don’t worry, you’ll win soon enough!
- Nobody likes a rain leecher. If our mods feel that you are posting for the sole purpose of leeching the rain pool, you will be warned. If you continue the same behaviour, you may be banned.
All amounts are in satoshi (e.g. 0.00000100 should be written as 100)
- /me message - Speak an action message
/tip user amount currency - Tip bitcoin satoshi to another user
/tip rainmaster 100 BTCtips "rainmaster" 100 BTC satoshi
/rain amount numberofusers currency - Make it rain!
/rain 1000 10 BTCrains 1000 BTC satoshi on 10 users
- /pm user message - Send a PM to another user
- /ignore user - Ignore another users chat messages
- /unignore user - Remove a user from the ignore list
- /ignorelist - List users you've ignored