Buy & Sell crypto-currencies from other users.
Which altcoin should I purchase?
If you are a Faucet Owner or simply want to open a faucet in a new currency then you know which coin you can buy. We don't give any advice on which currency to buy and not to buy, we just provide the means for you to do so. DYOR (do your own research) if you are looking to invest into a specific altcoin.
How do I make a profit through trading?
There is only 1 rule: buy low and sell high. This is always easier said than done, and we do not encourage you to trade for profit. Trading is a risk and you can either lose everything by making a bad move, or you can succeed. As mentioned above, DYOR.
Why can I not set my own buy/sell prices?
This exchange is more of a "coin swap" between users. You place buy and sell orders to indicte your intention to exchange, while waiting for the opposite to come along. This means the amount of coins you recieve by the end of the trade will be different than what you initially asked for.
I placed an order and altcoin X price changed a large amount, what happens to my order?
As mentioned above orders take place at current rate point of sale. If you are waiting for a buy/sell order to be filled and you don't want to get less or pay more for your coins, then cancel your order.
What are the trading minimums?
There are 2 different types of minimums, for buying and selling which changes based on the current price of each altcoin.
|Coin||Buy Minimum||Sell Minimum|
|ETH||0.00018813 ETH||0.00000157 ETH|
|XMR||0.00054728 XMR||0.00000457 XMR|
|LTC||0.00051258 LTC||0.00000428 LTC|
|DOGE||15.45595054 DOGE||0.12879959 DOGE|
|BCH||0.00011528 BCH||0.00000097 BCH|
|ZEC||0.00062727 ZEC||0.00000523 ZEC|
|DGB||3.72670807 DGB||0.03105591 DGB|
|BTX||0.05724645 BTX||0.00047706 BTX|
|BLK||0.57636888 BLK||0.00480308 BLK|
|DASH||0.00029654 DASH||0.00000248 DASH|
|PPC||0.11063987 PPC||0.00092200 PPC|
|XPM||0.18209408 XPM||0.00151746 XPM|
|POT||3.07692308 POT||0.02564103 POT|
Can I buy & sell between altcoins (e.g. DOGE to LTC)?
No, you need to first sell your DOGE to BTC, and then purchase LTC using your earned BTC. It's not prohibited to exchange currencies with other users, however we encourage you to use our exchange. Trading between other users via chat is at your own risk. If you get scammed we will NOT help you!
What is the exchange fee?
The fee for buying is different for whether you are premium or a moderator, see below for more details. There is no fee for selling. If you cancel a buy order before it's filled there is no refund for the fee so keep this in mind when placing an order.
Regular users: 0.5%
Premium users: 0.3%
Moderators users: 0.2%
Can I refund a trade I made in error?
No, there are no refunds on trades. Think first before placing an order.
Exchanges take place at CoinGecko rates at the point of purchase.
- We may, at any time, and at our sole discretion, modify these chat rules, with or without prior notice. Any such modification will be effective immediately upon public posting on this page. Your continued use of our chat box following any such modification constitutes your acceptance of these modified rules.
- FaucetHub asks all users to abide by the chat rules and policies. This is not to restrict your rights to free speech but to create a pleasant chatting environment for yourself everyone.
- Do not ask for chat tips/rains, giveaways, gifts, for people to donate money/coins or anything like that. This includes via Private Message. Also, don't post wallet addresses in chat as this is seen as a form of begging. You will be chat banned for anything falling in these categories without exceptions.
- No inappropriate language, keep it clean. This stands for FO's and Premium users as well.
- Do not spam the chatbox with links. You must use the "AD" tab if you would like to promote content such as a "link". It is not forbidden to set your username as a URL, as long as you do not ask people to visit it. Referral links are allowed in the "AD" tab only.
- When posting any link do not post short links or any other method to obscure a site's link, always use the full URL. Posting of any shortlinks will result in an automatic temp ban.
- Promoting referral links in public chat WITHOUT using the "AD" tab is not allowed. If you do this, you will get chat banned and for every repeating offence the ban duration will get doubled. Instead, what you can do is ask the person you want to send a referral link if you can PM him with a referral link. If he says yes, then PM him. To share referral links you must use the "AD" tab.
- DO NOT PROMOTE "CLOUD MINING", "PONZIES", "MAGIC BITCOIN DOUBLERS". They are all scams and you should stop kidding yourself and those around you. This even means in the AD tab.
- Do not make any shady deals or harassment messages in PM to other users
- It's not prohibited to exchange currencies with other users, however we encourage you to use our exchange for your own protection. Trading between other users via chat is at your own risk. If you get scammed we will NOT help you!
- Feel free to be helpful and offer FaucetHub staff members (or any other user) advice but don't exaggerate and tell the staff what to do and/or impersonate as a moderator.
- Always use the appropriate language for every chat room: English for EN chat room, Russian for the RU and Spanish for the ES one.
- Racism/sexism/homophobia or hate towards FaucetHub staff members or other users will simply not be tolerated. This includes beng toxic and continuing to be negative in general. Have respect for everyone, we're not a dumping ground.
- Breaching privacy. To ensure everyone stays safe in FaucetHub no one may share information that can be used to personally identify themselves or others. This may include a photo, full name, wallet/email/postal addresses, phone number, Facebook/Twitter, etc. personal pages or other contact information. If you feel the need to expose yourself to risk, then do it in a PM, without spamming.
- Discussion of anything religious, political, about sexual orientation/gender identity or unlawful is not allowed. These topics are divisive and create arguments.
- No trolling. That includes (but not limited to): deliberately provoking another user via cynical or sarcastic remarks, baiting others to send an angry or offensive response to you and so on. It is up to a moderator to decide what other behavior is considered trolling.
- No general spam. That includes (but not limited to): sending the same message over and over again, pointless messages meant to annoy others and/or posted just to qualify for chat rains, random/meaningless messages, etc.
- Do not use capitals. It is not necessary and many users interpret this as yelling or shouting.
- If a moderator tells you to refrain from doing something in the chat, please respect the moderator's wish and stop. If you think a moderator is abusing their power, contact an administrator.
Rain Pool Lottery aka "rainmaster"
You may have noticed messages like "faucet tipped rainmaster xxxx" or "rainmaster is making it rain!". These bitcoin satoshi are used to rain on 50-120 lucky active users every hour x5. You can increase the pool with /tip rainmaster 100 or any altcoin (ex. DOGE) with /tip rainmaster 100 DOGE.
Earnings you get from tips and rain are sent to your balance, where you can process a withdraw at any time on the Dashboard or rain them back to the chat. See the FAQ for more information.
Please respect this chat and don't spam just to buy a ticket for the rain pool lottery (RPL). We are going to take action against spam by chat banning for breaking the following rules
- Do not post isolated single-word/phrase posts, such as ‘rain’ ’ticket’ ‘+100’ ‘gl all’ ‘ :) ‘ ‘ . ‘ ‘gl’ or ‘good luck all’. These single posts are not fair to the active players that have been genuinely chatting throughout the hour.
- Do not ask for more rain or for anyone to tip the rainmaster. You can /tip the rainmaster if you want to raise the pot.
- Do not complain or whine about not getting rained on. There are more players that don’t get rained on than there are that do. Don’t worry, you’ll win soon enough!
- Nobody likes a rain leecher. If our mods feel that you are posting for the sole purpose of leeching the rain pool, you will be warned. If you continue the same behaviour, you may be banned.
All amounts are in satoshi (e.g. 0.00000100 should be written as 100)
- /me message - Speak an action message
- /tip user amount currency - Tip bitcoin satoshi to another user
/tip rainmaster 100 BTCtips "rainmaster" 100 BTC satoshi
- /rain amount numberofusers currency - Make it rain!
/rain 1000 10 BTCrains 1000 BTC satoshi on 10 users
- /pm user message - Send a PM to another user
- /ignore user - Ignore another users chat messages
- /unignore user - Remove a user from the ignore list
- /ignorelist - List users you've ignored
Post an Advertisement
Post a text advertisement for a fee of 0.00000500 BTC. Enter your advertisement text and click the Send button.
100% goes to the Rainpool!