The forum rules must be followed at all times by all users.
- All threads that are created, are manually approved by our moderation team. In case your thread is not posted in the right section of our forum, it will be deleted. Please make sure you post in the right section. This is the best way we can combat spam and keep the community clean.
- You cannot post URLs unless you are level 15 or higher. Attempting to circumvent this rule will result in a ban.
- Using referral links in your post is not allowed either. You can put links in your signature and in your Public Website social link on your profile.
- Treat members with the same respect you wish to be treated with and the respect they deserve.
- Personal attacks, flaming and insults via public posts or private messages is not acceptable.
- Spam posts (useless, short, non-contributing) is not allowed, and can lead to being banned.
- Only write in English in the main sections, using the language specific sections for your language.
- Keep the language clean, keep the topics clean.
- Extreme topics such as racism, strong political views, etc. will not be tolerated.
- Posting of pornographic, sensitive or any content considered to be illegal is not allowed.
- Do not post any personal information that could be used to identify you. This is for your own safety and for the sake of Data Protection.
Breaking a rule will result in a ban with a time that is relative to the degree of the offense. Continued breaking of rules will result in a lifetime ban.
All users need to accept the Forum Rules before being allowed to post.