The forum rules must be followed at all times by all users.
- You cannot post URLs unless you are level 15 or higher. Attempting to circumvent this rule will result in a ban.
- Using referral links in your post is not allowed either. You can put links in your signature and in your Public Website social link on your profile.
- Treat members with the same respect you wish to be treated with and the respect they deserve.
- Personal attacks, flaming and insults via public posts or private messages is not acceptable.
- Spam posts (useless, short, non-contributing) is not allowed, and can lead to being banned.
- Only write in English in the main sections, using the language specific sections for your language.
- Keep the language clean, keep the topics clean.
- Extreme topics such as racism, strong political views, etc. will not be tolerated.
- Posting of pornographic, sensitive or any content considered to be illegal is not allowed.
- Do not post any personal information that could be used to identify you. This is for your own safety and for the sake of Data Protection.
Breaking a rule will result in a ban with a time that is relative to the degree of the offense. Continued breaking of rules will result in a lifetime ban.
All users need to accept the Forum Rules before being allowed to post.