Skip to content
Index Help & Support Feature Requests

Best Ideas to improve Faucethub

Posted by dommdomm 10 months ago
20 809
Level 99
Best Ideas to improve Faucethub
Posted 10 months ago
Hello everybody, this is a thread interesting to those who want to share their ideas for making this website more user friendly than it already is and also more attractive for new members who joined. The thread is also interesting for mods and the admin cause the admin provides us with this fantastic website and the mods provide us with a nice chat and help where they can. So let´s start. It´s good to provide some ideas because we are the people who are using the site daily and know best what is good or what is missing. Therefore i would like to animate you to comment on the section below all your ideas and discuss what things you would like to see on Faucethub in the future. Thanks in advance Best regards As i also have some ideas i will list them below now too: My first point is that their should be a section in the forum which is called "Ideas from users". This would be clearer to new users that their is a section for their ideas. "Feature Requests" doesn´t sound like....ah ok here i can post my ideas. My second thing is that it would be nice to have some other games. Maybe something like a strategic game. Anything where i can earn some more satoshis by playing a game, despite the existing games. My third point is that the page is reloading sometimes when clicking on it. Would be nice if this can be solved too. My fourth point is that it would be nice to have a search button at the top right corner for searching user profiles and a timeline where news are coming. New coins new features etc. Would be nice to see aha in some days a new game will start or something like that. It is said that things are coming but than it takes weeks of waiting and having no exact information about the status. My fifth thing is that it would be helpful to have the list of "staff online" and "User online" somewhere on the front page. My sixth thing is that it would be helpful to have the USD amount of each coin too not just the total amount. My seventh thing is to introduce some kind of competition between users. Maybe something like a rank. Who is the most active (time since registration, Leader of the day, leader of the week, leader of the month). Who is the less banned. Who made the most. Who made the most out of surveys, ptc, etc. and grant them with an award for their hard work. My eigth thing is that it would be good to have a happy hour or weekend specials for those who are working at the weekends too, a daily log in bonus and a bonus when leveling up ( every level and another small gift for every 10 levels and every 100 level). My nineth thing is that faucethub could offer additional tags beside premium. maybe basic, standard, high, premium, platinum, bronce, silver, gold, elite. My tenth and last thing is that it would be nice to see how many referals are paying. It just can be seen that a referal payed but not how many of them. That should be enough for now from me. Any more suggestions which are not mentioned above? As i said comment on the section below. Thanks for your time and your support! For Mods and Admin. Feel free to comment too or to reply to things which are already done. Thanks. I hope we (the community) can help you with our ideas to make the website better than it already is to attract more people and to make the site the most user friendly site in the web. Thanks for your time. Best regards
RE: Best Ideas to improve Faucethub
Posted 10 months ago
Подскажите пожалуйста, что такое  Рейнпул Баланс и можно ли его перевести на основной баланс FaucetHub?
Posted 10 months ago
Лично мне на сайте не хватает какого нибудь плеера для прослушивания музыки..
Posted 10 months ago, last edited 10 months ago
how about a list of links for working wallets for all the types of crypto we can collect here. I had a hard time finding wallets for some of them like Primecoin for example. also a way to tell when your ban is over like a different color around the chat windo so we know with glance if we're still baned or not.
Level 68
Posted 10 months ago
for your idea with a search button good idea ... maybe also a contact moderator .. it's not all they can see now, could be a fine for low lvl rainleech possibly a mute instead of kick / ban  we also have to teach them and give them a good experience of earning crybto, bitcoin passes the others consist .. have not even found out how to make my chat bigger look at 10cm chat only.  USD amount of each coin totally great in support (weeeee) and everything ... yes great ideas keep up the good works
Level 99
Posted 10 months ago
have to add three things. the rainpool balance should be more visible. the tickbox for chat scrolling should be generally available. the rules should be more visible.
Posted 10 months ago
Thank youuu this will help me a lot especially that im too new to this website and mining lol Once again thank you sooo much
Posted 10 months ago
I would like to see a few more games added. I miss this awesome Snake game I used to play. It was very high quality. It was such a huge success that I think this is why it failed. 
Level 99
Posted 10 months ago
it would be enough if the number of pending satoshi on the mining page has 2 numbers after the dot. it´s a bit confusing especially for new members. and mining could be a bit more visible to make sure that everybody knows that there is the possibility to mine in here.
Level 19
Posted 10 months ago
My sixth thing is that it would be helpful to have the USD amount of each coin too not just the total amount. oh dear that would be great