Skip to content
Index General Talk Investments

Can anyone assist me with this dilemma regarding: Nice-Miner (dot) Com

Posted by malcalypse 4 months ago
1 281
Level 35
Can anyone assist me with this dilemma regarding: Nice-Miner (dot) Com
Posted 4 months ago
I've included all the background I can remember. Between Oct. 25th and Nov. 20th , I signed up at three web mine sites that were of similar design.  CryptoMiningFarm,  Live-Hash and Nice-Miner... Today I received an email from Nice-Miner  telling me of a .55 BTC bonus that had been added to my account. when I went to look, I noticed that since the last time I visited (maybe mid February) not only had my BTC balance jumped from 0.00004***  (ish)  to .55 BTC,  but I also had 20 BCH(ABC) and 20 LTC that seemed far too round numbers to be what I had mined in the free week of signup hash rate. Now this site is one of those that suspends the free hash rate after 1 week and requires a purchase of 20gh of power before re-starting the free hash rate and unlocking withdrawals.   So now my dilemma is A: a scam that is run by someone so desperate to get my $18.00 worth of site accepted coin that they put a balance of over $6000 in my account to entice me... but man that's overkill.  I mean It seems to me that 1,000 would have been enough to snare the average person..  Maybe I missed a few other "bonuses" and my account has just been accumulating them?...  or someone went in with an editor and just changed a bunch of numbers to see if I would bite. If the coin was readily at hand, $18 for $6300+ is sure an enticing risk/reward - that's like going for rambo rolls of  < 0.27 or > 99.72 . but I figure it will cost me at least $2 to consolidate what I've access to right now and even then I might end up just a little short.  I've hardly got the $ to waste,  I live off a fixed income and $18 is more than I've spent on food for the last 5 days.  Has anyone else encountered a situation like this? Anyone have good things to say about Nice-Miner? figured I'd ask . Oh and if anyone with deeper pockets want's to come to an arrangement (i.e cover the min purchase in exchange being the owner of the wallet to which I attempt the first withdrawal)  please get in touch via pm. Malcalypse. I took screen grabs of the site and the email, but the message and images were too big to post together.
Level 77
RE: Can anyone assist me with this dilemma regarding: Nice-Miner (dot) Com
Posted 4 months ago
Hello Friend, do not invest in this site, stay safe - it says 330 GH/S to be purchased, they have added balances in our account "to attract" - after purchasing that power will we be able to WITHDRAW? No one knows. Better you go for CryptoMiningFarm - legit and paying.