Skip to content
Index Help & Support Faucet Owners Hosting & Scripts

Attention Faucet Owners - add this to your faucet site 57 satoshis/minute no caps

Posted by gitt613 4 months ago
2 439
Attention Faucet Owners - add this to your faucet site 57 satoshis/minute no caps
Posted 4 months ago
I can give you full details upon request. I can't post links as I'm not level 15 but just send me PM and i'll give you the presentation with full details.  Over 60 large websites use my offer moretvtime.com on their sites. If you own a script we can make a custom api for you as well so all your users can use as well.
RE: Attention Faucet Owners - add this to your faucet site 57 satoshis/minute no caps
Posted 4 months ago
Just helping Andrew out over here, as it looks pretty weird, a level one making a post like this. If some of you have seen the site on some other faucet sites: http://moretvtime.com this is what he is offering. You send your users over to the site, and they watch 6 ten second video, and then you are paid 57 satoshis, and you can integrate rewards for your users with postback. You are paid once/day automatically to your Faucethub account. I have used his service, and been paid from it daily aswell. Hope this helped you!
RE: Attention Faucet Owners - add this to your faucet site 57 satoshis/minute no caps
Posted 4 months ago, last edited 4 months ago
I do recommend it. It was already integrated into ClaimBits and other several script available for sale on MN-Shop.com Good luck :)