Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

BtcFox faucet problems

Posted by markoc 7 days ago
5 106
Level 5
BtcFox faucet problems
Posted 7 days ago, last edited 7 days ago
Hi, is anyone using BtcFox faucet? I thought it was a really nice, and when occasionally i tried to withdraw some satoshi, it was working without problems. I was investing, and I've build up a nice sum in the generator. Then I won a monthly contest, and wanted to withdraw that winnings (as the "terms" say: The prizes will be credited directly to your account and can be withdrawn anytime.), only to find out that I can't. I didn't try that often, but I did try to withdraw 1000 satoshi few times and it worked instantly. Now, whenever I try to withdraw to FaucetHub, I get an error message. Sometimes I'm able to withdraw 5-30 satoshi. All this leads me to think that the BtcFox is empty and if they get some payment, users are able to withdraw something. But it gets cleared pretty fast. You can see that from payments log (proof page). I also requested direct payment to wallet, but it's just pending for days and nothing happens. I first requested larger amount, and now I'm down to 0.00050000 btc (minimum), but nothing. It's just in pending status.  The admin is not replying to support messages, so I don't know what is going on or what to do. The problem is that I can see on the payment page that some people are able to withdraw 2000-3000 satoshi. You don't see them getting small amounts like me or other people, only bigger amounts. Is anyone having problems like this with BtcFox? Any ideas or rules what to do? How much can you even request for FaucetHub payment - is there a limit like 10,000 satoshi, or 100,000 satoshi? I know I can get 1000 satoshi, and I've seen 3000+ satoshi from others, so that should be possible. But I can't get more than 100 satoshi per day, and I keep generating a lot lot more. I've found recently hash512 faucet, which is essentially the same as BtcFox. Different background, the rest is the same. I don't know if the same admin runs it and is there a point in trying to build something on this faucet also. Can anyone share experience with these 2 faucets or what/how to solve a problem with BtcFox? Thanks!
Level 176
RE: BtcFox faucet problems
Posted 7 days ago
never heard of it.
Level 74
friend this faucet pays.. Minimum 0.0005 BTC to DIRECT Wallet and To Faucethub Account  up to 500 satoshi write a mail to Admin - they will pay - takes time for them to pay since they need to get payouts from their Ad Network Partners 😎
Level 74
Friend both sites are paying in bits  Faucetsystem got hacked and Admin lost funds.. We have to think how bad the situation is.. And now paying in bits up to 1000 sats  you have to contact admin via mail - click on contact button.. Pikachu 16 Apr/14/2019 FaucetHub Paid
Level 5
Posted 7 days ago
friend this faucet pays.. Minimum 0.0005 BTC to DIRECT Wallet and To Faucethub Account  up to 500 satoshi write a mail to Admin - they will pay - takes time for them to pay since they need to get payouts from their Ad Network Partners 😎 Thanks very much for the (comforting) reply. I really hope so. I wrote already, but I didn't get any response. I'll wait and see. This looks like a nice faucet and hopefully they'll pay soon.
Level 5
Posted 7 days ago
Friend both sites are paying in bits  Faucetsystem got hacked and Admin lost funds.. We have to think how bad the situation is.. And now paying in bits up to 1000 sats  you have to contact admin via mail - click on contact button.. Pikachu 16 Apr/14/2019 FaucetHub Paid Ah, didn't see the second post immediately. I don't mind waiting, I just didn't know what to think, since I couldn't withdraw more than 20-30 satoshi per day, direct withdraw is pending and nobody replied to my emails. I hope they recover soon. :) I'll wait, thanks again for your info!