Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

blacknationcryptoworld faucetbtc unfairly banning my account after reaching 1000 threshold

Posted by wealthreaper 1 month ago
3 260
Level 7
blacknationcryptoworld faucetbtc unfairly banning my account after reaching 1000 threshold
Posted 1 month ago
blzcknationcryptoworld faucet btc, is a shortlink faucet.many of its shortlinks did not pay by not responding when getlink button is clicked,some just keep refreshing todownload another captcha to solve after i solve captcha,some just keep redirecting and serving pop ads-when i gie up with the shortlink and go back to blacknation, it says 'cheating detected'? however, i persevered claiming with the links that paid reaching the minimum 1000 for withdrawal, but alas, when i tried to withdraw, it says i got banned for cheating. nowhere to contact blacknation. its Discord invitation is expired.some of its links that did not pay- SKIPURLS,FAUCETYLINK. i do not think i will e er use ashortlink ptc faucet again
Level 76
RE: blacknationcryptoworld faucetbtc unfairly banning my account after reaching 1000 threshold
Posted 1 month ago, last edited 1 month ago
Friend only you got ban or even others? is it because they can't pay 1000 sats for all users in a DAY ? sorry ! faucet was new for me - i got payout - once again sorry 🅱Black-NationCryptoworld🌍FAUCET BTC no captcha and timer  BTC 1000 sat 44 secs ago RECEIVED NORMAL
Level 76
RE: blacknationcryptoworld faucetbtc unfairly banning my account after reaching 1000 threshold
Posted 1 month ago
Friend you can earn more here WOWFAUCET https://wowfaucet.com
Level 7
Posted 1 month ago
nice to hear from someone lucky who ot paid. of course sites got to pay some.even the most scam know it. thanks for recomending another site, i think i do away with sites that do notinstantly pay to faucethub. may your good luck remains