Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

💎GameOfBitcoins💎Faucet List💎Best Paying Faucets💎

Posted by gameofbitcoins.com 2 years ago
203 8075
Level 229
RE: GameOfBitcoins -- Faucet List -- Best Paying Faucets!
Posted 1 year ago
nice faucet list :D but can you update the Dogebite links? to Cryptobite.tk? xD now it's cryptobite actually xD
Posted 1 year ago
nice faucet list :D but can you update the Dogebite links? to Cryptobite.tk? xD now it's cryptobite actually xD Thank you:) I find one faucet in my list and change the name,and add that one from your signature.If you have more then two faucets just send me PM or post here. Good luck with your faucets:)
Posted 1 year ago
Save your time and claim from best paying faucets-Happy Easter:)
Posted 1 year ago
Daily Updated List of Best Paying Faucets//Clean Site//No Hidden Mining,PopAds/Scam Adds--Happy Fauceting :) https://gameofbitcoins.com
Posted 1 year ago
very good site, plenty of faucets. Very neat and organized according to their categories. Highly recommended
Posted 1 year ago
very good site, plenty of faucets. Very neat and organized according to their categories. Highly recommended Thank you for your post and I hope you will claim many good rewards,wish you good time on my site :)
Level 122
Posted 1 year ago
The best faucet list site I saw so far! It offers to the users the possibility for each faucet to press a timer-button that permits to see when it's time for the next claim. If you are lucky enough to catch the new faucets that make high paying offers during the first days of their appearance in the site, it gets even better. GOB thank you a lot for your support!
Posted 1 year ago
The best faucet list site I saw so far! It offers to the users the possibility for each faucet to press a timer-button that permits to see when it's time for the next claim. If you are lucky enough to catch the new faucets that make high paying offers during the first days of their appearance in the site, it gets even better. GOB thank you a lot for your support! Thank you for your post and for your support :) There is not much high paying faucets these days,as you say they only survive for few days,but it is normal thing since BTC price is so high.Good luck&good rewards to you :)
Level 19
Posted 1 year ago
Good site. I like it. It's shown clearly , easy to choose.
Posted 1 year ago
A great faucet list, This is a great faucet, easy to claim with greats rates and easy to navigate great.