Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

💎GameOfBitcoins💎Faucet List💎Best Paying Faucets💎

Posted by gameofbitcoins.com 2 years ago
209 10128
RE: 💎GameOfBitcoins💎Faucet List💎Best Paying Faucets💎
Posted 5 months ago
It seems that you have problem with antibot links on your faucet, they not show up and claim can not be made. Last claims was 2 days ago, hope you can fix that. Thanks for info :)
Level 53
Posted 5 months ago
Fauceting Doge !! well paying doge faucet Referral contest ongoing - Win 100 Doge 25% on every referral claim
Posted 5 months ago
Fauceting Doge !! well paying doge faucet Referral contest ongoing - Win 100 Doge 25% on every referral claim I know your faucet, but you use very bad short link which is too hard to pass - and because of that users can not claim in some normal way. Only one claim today is proof of that. Switch to some more friendly short link.
Level 171
Posted 5 months ago, last edited 5 months ago
Post has been deleted 4 months ago
Level 171
Posted 4 months ago, last edited 4 months ago
Level 171
Check what faucets pay best rewards - daily checked&updated list - clean site https://gameofbitcoins.com
Level 1
Posted 4 months ago
Very good site with a lot of faucets to choose I like it, also tried some of them and recommend every one who likes faucets.
Posted 4 months ago
Very good site with a lot of faucets to choose I like it, also tried some of them and recommend every one who likes faucets. Thank you for your comment, good luck&good rewards :)
Posted 3 months ago
Check what faucets pay best rewards - daily checked&updated list - clean site https://gameofbitcoins.com