Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

💎GameOfBitcoins💎Faucet List💎Best Paying Faucets💎

Posted by gameofbitcoins.com 1 year ago
198 7119
RE: GameOfBitcoins -- Faucet List -- Best Paying Faucets!
Posted 1 year ago, last edited 1 year ago
Good site. I like it. It's shown clearly , easy to choose. A great faucet list, This is a great faucet, easy to claim with greats rates and easy to navigate great. Thank you both for nice words and for using my faucets list, wish you many good rewards :)
Level 103
Posted 1 year ago
Collect coins from only best paying faucets,all manually checked and daily updated All Faucets can be sorted by : Name-Time-Reward-Timer-Status Start Timer Manually Only After Successful Claim No Hidden Mining/No Scam Adds/PopUps Online 2+ Year Happy Fauceting! https://gameofbitcoins.com i like this web site
Posted 1 year ago
A well-maintained list of reliable faucets. Definitely worth a visit!
Posted 1 year ago
Collect coins from only best paying faucets,all manually checked and daily updated All Faucets can be sorted by : Name-Time-Reward-Timer-Status Start Timer Manually Only After Successful Claim No Hidden Mining/No Scam Adds/PopUps Online 2+ Year Happy Fauceting! https://gameofbitcoins.com i like this web site A well-maintained list of reliable faucets. Definitely worth a visit! Thank you for your support, if you have any suggestion, question or advice feel free to post here or send me PM :)
Posted 1 year ago
Very well organised site. Everything is very clear and easy to sort on your favourite coin(s). A lot of effort is put into keeping this site up-to-date. Highly recommended! 
Posted 1 year ago
Very well organised site. Everything is very clear and easy to sort on your favourite coin(s). A lot of effort is put into keeping this site up-to-date. Highly recommended!  Thank you for your support, it is nice to see that users recognize good work and support my site :) Also there is user on this site who is just copy all my code/content and it is presenting it like his, since there is nothing I can do to prevent that and even moderator delete my comment in his thread regarding this - only thing to do is to not support such users(faucetspro). Theft is a theft, no matter how someone want to present or call it.
Posted 1 year ago
very good site and usefull has made a lot of work thanks you :)
Posted 1 year ago
This kind of websites are awesome but i always got problems with the faucets that have the GR8 script and they "shorters", after a few claims the shorters start to tell me that they verification its invalid and i have to do it again, again, again and again but not avail...
Posted 1 year ago
very good site and usefull has made a lot of work thanks you :) Thank you for your comment, I wish you good time on my site and many good rewards :) This kind of websites are awesome but i always got problems with the faucets that have the GR8 script and they "shorters", after a few claims the shorters start to tell me that they verification its invalid and i have to do it again, again, again and again but not avail... I know of what you think, short links are almost on every faucet today, but sometimes they not work for some reason, and when that is happen faucets is completely useless. I get also many times "short link verification failed" and this is big problem for users, and for owners who use many bad short link services.  When you get this problem try to clean cache and cookies from your browser, best is to exit browser and use some program like CCleaner and then try again,.
Posted 1 year ago
When you get this problem try to clean cache and cookies from your browser, best is to exit browser and use some program like CCleaner and then try again,. Already did that, with tons of shorters but the problem persist and almost all the faucets dont have a way to contact the owner T_T...