Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

Nyetrum.info Multi Faucet | 1 MIN NO CAPTCHA INSTANT WD

Posted by dhiva 7 days ago
2 471
Nyetrum.info Multi Faucet | 1 MIN NO CAPTCHA INSTANT WD
Posted 7 days ago
Hi there,  A few days a go I opened a faucet, a multi faucet, although it only has 1 coin right now ... Link : Nyetrum.info Here is the spec : - Easy login/register, just put your address and you're ready to go - Easy to claim, no hard typing captcha :D Just visit the safelink, go back to the faucet, and you can claim your rewards - Instant withdraw, everybody loves "INSTANT" - 10% Referral reward, refer your friends and you got more "FREE" rewards Here is some note : - Claim is limited, and it has a timer, 1 minutes - Withdraw request is limited, and there is threshold and maximum amount you can request, currently 10 requests/day with minimum 1 DOGE and maximum 1000 DOGE - There are no referral statistics at this time :( (I know, I'm a bit busy right now, so I'll add that later) - And some minor bugs (I'll fix it later) If you have problems with the website, please pm me.
Level 3
RE: Nyetrum.info Multi Faucet | 1 MIN NO CAPTCHA INSTANT WD
Posted 3 days ago
How to make my request to withdraw?
RE: Nyetrum.info Multi Faucet | 1 MIN NO CAPTCHA INSTANT WD
Posted 2 days ago
How to make my request to withdraw? Login to your account, go to "Withdraw" page, make sure you have more than the minimum withdraw, input the amount, then click withdraw, that's it.