Skip to content
Index FaucetHub Central Guides & Tutorials

[Info Guide] How will the price of Hora Tokens be set and go up - a FH community driven Token

Posted by mdshare 1 month ago
5 1394
[Info Guide] How will the price of Hora Tokens be set and go up - a FH community driven Token
Posted 1 month ago
With FaucetHub we are at the birth of a new Token called HORA. While this token has no value initially as there is no use for yet by HORA Games , Faucethub has created a demand which will set the future and price of the HORA Token way more than what the game could create as demand.. In the near future HORA Games will also create a demand for the token but that’s at this moment not available and we have no insight what they have planned …. possibilities are a Hora token market for ingame items, Premium game features, and so on ... How will we set as FaucetHub Community the HORA Token price ? It’s the basic sales strategy of anything in the world, when there is demand you can set the price especially if there is more demand than what is available.  So lets break down how FaucetHub and it’s community will create demand and pump up the price of the HORA Tokens. Creating demand  Faucets are created at FaucetHub and with this users can claim the tokens. Because HORA is now relative cheap you can easy accumulate a lot of HORA Tokens fast and easy. Way faster than what a Faucet Owner can get by playing the game Crypto Idle Miner. So Faucets will run dry of HORA tokens and Faucet Owners will have to buy from exchanges/markets HORA tokens because just playing the game will not be enough. And that’s where we - The FaucetHub Community - come into play, the more we claim the faster we as users/faucet claimers force the Faucet Owners to buy HORA tokens. If there is more demand than what is available the price will go up. Setting the price However, the Faucethub Exchange doesn’t play a part in the demand/sales to set the price of HORA tokens only Exchanges do like TronWatch a DEX exchange with full integration of TronLink. At TronWatch you can put your HORA tokens at a slightly higher price than the current buy orders, and buyers will be forced to accept the higher priced tokens because none will sell them to them at the lower price.  This will ‘pump’ the price of the HORA token in a natural way and not like many pump & dump coins. With HORA Tokens there is a real demand but only if we keep claiming from HORA Token faucets and emptying them. The more demand the higher the price of the token will be set and bought.
Level 29
RE: [Info Guide] How will the price of Hora Tokens be set and go up - a FH community driven Token
Posted 1 month ago
Very interesting reviews, I only exchanged money to play a game of Hora, to see how fast this coin trade
Level 29
RE: [Info Guide] How will the price of Hora Tokens be set and go up - a FH community driven Token
Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for the info ... I take a sit, and would involve if needed even if I had much knowledge, would like to learn ...
Level 49
Posted 1 month ago
Holding my HORA for the foreseeable future. There's crazy potential in this token.
Posted 23 days ago
I've got only one question, HORA and TRX using the same address, how to have 2 differents addresses ??? Don't tell me create 2 accounts please :). Samothrace