Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

NeoBits.Net - Earn money online!

Posted by mutex21 5 months ago
4 436
NeoBits.Net - Earn money online!
Posted 5 months ago
Neobits.net Neobits.net is a new faucet site. You can earn from 10 satoshi per hour to 10,000 satoshi, that's 10,000 bits. In short, 1 bits has the value of 1 satoshi. Through this site you can to win Satoshi (bits) according to claim sites you have, but also by: - clicks on sites type shortening links - Completing offers type cpi, cpa and for sure are also free deals, not only with money - PTC (there are not many sites, but they are enough to access them daily) - tasks (post on a forum site, to make a youtube video, social networks, and reward sites for the activity) - by refferals, and if you have many refferals, I assure a large amount of satoshi a day This amout will be lowered depending on the membership you have. For basic users payment is manual up to 7 days, for upgraded users is instant
Level 152
RE: NeoBits.Net - Earn money online!
Posted 5 months ago
i recently great an account and made claim and visited short link , so i liked your site much  but one thing , the layout of site makes me feeling that i visit a blogger . if you improve it more it will be more great  any way i hope for your site more success
Level 36
Posted 5 months ago
It's a great site and great earning
Posted 5 months ago
Site its what is supposed it is, UI its great enough, its just a faucet, not the Facebook nor the YouTube etc. Its far even better then a LOTT of other Faucets... maybe like 90% or 90+% of them here on FH.
Posted 5 months ago
Update! We pay daily.