Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

MoneyClicker | Clicker Mining Game | Passive Income | Up To $1/Click | Upgrade/Game Type Faucet

Posted by nukemaster 1 month ago
1 294
Level 15
MoneyClicker | Clicker Mining Game | Passive Income | Up To $1/Click | Upgrade/Game Type Faucet
Posted 1 month ago, last edited 1 month ago
• Conversion 1,000,000 MCC = $1 • Withdraws $0.5 minimum for FaucetHub (BTC) $1 minimum Paypal $10 minimum directly to wallet https://imgur.com/a/Oz6hqVu Here is an imgur link that show the Home Page with my stats on the website as well as various faucethub payment proofs from various other users.  I have upgraded my referral bonus, if you sign up with my referral link you will get $0.30 instantly. There will also be 3 free promo codes at the bottom of this post where you can gain an additional $0.20 to help you reach the $0.5 threshold and withdraw your first payment faster. Register link in my signature at the bottom of the post. -- Features-- • Mining Resources Select a cave you want to mine in and then start clicking the mine button. 1 shortlink for every 10 times you hit mine. This can be upgraded in the store and will allow you to click mine an additional 10 times for every upgrade without seeing shortlinks. 10, 20, 30, 40, etc. The higher the level you reach, the better the cave you can buy and mine in that with better resources and prices. • Increasing Amount of Resources Gained - IMPORTANT In your profile you set your ad settings to Normal, Annoying (2x resources), or Very Annoying(4x RESOURCES). For example. I am currently mining in Silver Cave (drops silver and iron). I have my Iron upgraded to level 10, meaning I get 10 Iron per click. I also have my Iron price increased to level 8, making 1 Iron = 14 MCC. So now I get (10 Iron x 4(very annoying setting) x 300 clicks(example) x 14(price of Iron)) Which gets me 168,000 MCC($0.16) in only 300 clicks. Be sure to set it to very annoying so you can get as much profit as you can.  • Offline Miners In the store you can buy multiple offline miners for each resource that will allow you to earn passive income without clicking mine in caves and clicking shortlinks. You can also upgrade these miners so they mine faster or give more resources. • CPU mining You can use your CPU power to mine MCC. This can be very useful when you first start as you can gain a few thousand MCC while the store upgrades are very cheap. CPU mining does fall off hard as you level up. I used an i7-8700k so the MCC you mine will vary from mine. • Upgrading Caves, Resource Price, Energy Refills 1 click takes 1 energy, you get 1 energy every 5 minutes. You can also buy energy refills in the store. You can also increase energy gain by 5% for each upgrade level. You can upgrade caves so you can get more resources per click. You can also upgrade resource price as well. • Captcha Change between ReCaptcha or Solvemedia • PROMO CODES FREE5 - Free $0.05 7DAYS - Free $0.05 when your account is 7 days old 30DAYS - Free $0.10 when your account is 30 days old If you need any help, just ask below.
Level 15
RE: MoneyClicker | Clicker Mining Game | Passive Income | Up To $1/Click | Upgrade/Game Type Faucet
Posted 20 days ago
https://imgur.com/a/3S3lXkQ Someone has just recently bought the Red Diamond Miner which mines 1,000,000MCC/$1 every 24 hours.