Skip to content
Index General Talk Scam Accusations

ifaucet.us is scam

Posted by naveedanjumrao 5 months ago
13 753
ifaucet.us is scam
Posted 5 months ago
hi ifaucet.us is become scam now.they did not pay me my payment is pending for 4 months ..please everyone avoid this scam site..
Level 152
RE: ifaucet.us is scam
Posted 5 months ago
did you try to contact the owner by any way ??
RE: ifaucet.us is scam
Posted 5 months ago
Yes... i allready 'escape' from them... just for this reason.. before a LOT of months aswell. (If i remember correctly... i'm 99% sure and the other 1% its maybe because was just a crap site) either or not... i remember that site... like STAY AWAY ahahaha
Level 73
RE: ifaucet.us is scam
Posted 5 months ago
Thanks for the infor my friend
Level 74
RE: ifaucet.us is scam
Posted 4 months ago
there is a lot of good faucet sites are there, this site is still not become scam but better to avoid it
Level 24
RE: ifaucet.us is scam
Posted 4 months ago
i think site is legit. if you have a problem contact @yuzton via telegram. i got my coins after 9 days. maybe site needs sometimes manual payment, i dont know.
Level 23
RE: ifaucet.us is scam
Posted 2 months ago
i have been waiting almost a month for my withdraw
RE: ifaucet.us is scam
Posted 2 months ago
сайт как и многие другие сайты этого владельца не платят 
Level 23
RE: ifaucet.us is scam
Posted 2 months ago
still waiting for LTC withdraw from sept 20th and Pot from Oct 2nd  Tbarnes21 level 17  how do i get the owner to pay?
Level 23
RE: ifaucet.us is scam
Posted 2 months ago
site now has insufficient funds to pay the autopay 10/11/19