Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

ESFsucet! -MultiCoin 14 currency's!

Posted by faucetjrab.xyz 1 month ago
7 199
Level 230
ESFsucet! -MultiCoin 14 currency's!
Posted 1 month ago
ESFaucet MultiCoin Website https://www.btcnewz.com https://www.btcnewz.com Amazing cryptocurrency earning website with Many different ways of making money! No Short-links and no pop-ups! You can claim each coin every 5 minutes so the potential to have endless claims! Many different bonuses to make your claims higher Features 14 coin Faucet Easy offers to Earn More Mobile Applications for earning on the go Browser Miner No-Fee Exchange to exchange coins Weekly Bonus Big Referral Rewards Withdraws to Coinbase or any wallet BONUSES Daily Bonus (%100 max) - Earn an extra 100% on each claim to maximize earnings! Claim each faucet once every 24 hours to gain bonus EsCoin Bonus (%150 max) - The more EsCoin you have the more earning potential you have! You can get EsCoin by claiming, offers, referrals, exchange, and more Offer Bonus (%100 max) - Complete simple offers such as surveys, downloading apps, and lots of other deals
Level 43
Posted 1 month ago
Post has been deleted 1 month ago
RE: ESFsucet! -MultiCoin 14 currency's!
Posted 1 month ago
LOL... Stay Away people... that site it's finally a BIG and HUGE... SCAM! I just registered before 2 days... and today they banned me... without ANY reason at all. I'm not use any kind of Bots or Programs, NEVER in my life... i was just claiming... and now they say, you're banned, without ANY reason off course... a HUUUUUUUUUUGE SCAM! Stay AWAY, save your precious time into other things... after all, you will see (for anyone is allready registered) many STRANGE things aswell. hahaha  Anyway... for me... its just a SCAM... also do NOT reply in ANY social i've try to contact with them.. when i realize that they DONT have any Contact page, or email to contact at all. AWAY from me SCAMMERS!
Posted 1 month ago
At least... it was JUST 2 days of my life! AT LEAST! hahahaa
Posted 1 month ago
Well... after a few hours and contacting with them via Twitter, they UN-Banned me... they research my account.. and the problem was a GeoLocation Issue due to my Network etc. At least... it will be resolved fast enough to NOT loose my Bonuses.  So i do NOT want to say lies.. or not say after of my messages that they NEVER do something about it... so yes, everything it's fine now. At least now.. i'm 100% sure that nothing was 'wrong' by my side, i do NOT have any suspicioys activity and everything it's ok. Thank you ES-Faucet Team.. and.. Happy Earnings to everyone. PS: The Login page, doesnt have a message about BAN, Errors etc, i was finding that i'm banned through the Inspect Elements->Errors from the Browser, and now they say to me that it's resolved that too. If you see anything wrong, just contact with them.
Posted 1 month ago, last edited 1 month ago
Well, I donno, might be wrong, but I have stopped signing up for faucets that do not tell in advance what their claim rate is. I've done literally HUNDREDS of signups to faucets where I then never made a single claim, because their claim rate is just too far below ridiculously low. I'm not saying this will be true for this particular faucet, I'm just saying the fact they do not tell how much they will pay per claim and how many captchas and waiting timers it requires indicates, it will most likely be low, or else they would use their claim rate as an advertising point on their front page and I consider the probability of this being true so high that I don't even want to find out for real.
Posted 1 month ago
You dont have a wrong, yes it IS low... but at least... they DONT have Shortners, which i found ridiculus aswell.. and also they have some strategies to increase your earnings like ENOUGH to.. let see how it goes. Also... yes, they dont support FaucetHub withdrawals, but do support Coinbase withdrawals with no fees. The ONLY reason that i want at the first place to work with that.. is that they DONT have Shortners and works like MoonFaucets does, YOU can claim whatever you like. Finally i discovered that you can go at Level 5/6 very easily which is at your very first day into 30/35% ES Bonus per every claim, claim x 30/35% when at the MoonFaucets you need either you like it or not, 35 days.. NOT just one. On the other hand, they do support to exchange every coin with every coin you like with NO fees for the exchanges, and that means.. that you can exchange every coin you like... whenever you like... for example if todays price of a Dogecoin worths 30 Sats... you can sell it for BTC... and sell your BTC to Doge when the price will be for example 29/28/27 etc to gain EVEN MORE Doges.. but for that, you need to check out the Exchange Rates. It haves many ways to earn... but.. unfortunaly doesnt support FaucetHub withdrawals. I dont want to say lies as i say... for me aswell.. when i've firstly check out that site... i was go away, some of my friends they told me what is going on.. and finally decided to SignUp. You need to have some patience at least for 2/3 days.. for me today at the 3th day.. and it seems its finally kind of good rewards so far.. i hope to increased like a LOT more, untill 100% Daily Bonus and more Bonuses via other Bonus factors.
Posted 1 month ago
Also just a small correction at the first post of that thread... isnt 14 coins, but 13.  And... for every SignUp comes from a Referral, you can get 2.500 ES-Coins refferal and refferer aswell.
Posted 1 month ago, last edited 1 month ago
This is a claim that i do right NOW... for Ethereum and for 30min (you can claim whenever YOU like but at least once per day). Keep in mind, that is my 3th day... and i allready have 45% of ES-Bonus soon it will be like 50%, you can gain 5% per level... and isnt so far. JUST in 3th day. Claim Amount Daily Bonus ESCoin Bonus Offer Bonus Total Earned 708.7690000 3% 45% 0% 1048.9781200 Also ALL of the ammounts counted aswell.. NOT just Sats, but Sub-Sats aswell....