Skip to content
Index Help & Support Bug Reports

Newly created Hora Address not being linked (falsely says: already belonging to another account)

Posted by miningmoe 10 days ago
3 102
Newly created Hora Address not being linked (falsely says: already belonging to another account)
Posted 10 days ago
I just installed and set up TronLInk. With that comes my new (only) Hora Address, that i tried to link. As stated in the Subject, it is not getting accepted. It says that the Address already belongs to another Account - It's just been created about a minute before though. So there seems to be something wrong for sure. Not sure what i'm supposed to do with that situation. Just thought i let let you guys know. Thanks for everybody bothering with it!
RE: Newly created Hora Address not being linked (falsely says: already belonging to another account)
Posted 8 days ago
Same here for me with TRON, i think its a website form bug :/
Level 442
RE: Newly created Hora Address not being linked (falsely says: already belonging to another account)
Posted 8 days ago, last edited 8 days ago
The address you are adding is the contract address for HORA to make it link with the Tronlink wallet, and that will not work. You must use the actual TRX address for your faucethub account.. the HORA tokens are automatically piggy backed on top of the TRX address. However, if you want to collect TRON/TRX in addition to HORA, then you need a separate address, so gran a second type of wallet such as Exodus desktop wallet, and use an address from there for the TRON itself.
Posted 7 days ago
Yeah, i theorized something similar after some pondering, since i use Exodus and that is where my TRX is going ever since - So i guess i add the TronLink TRX address on top. Just wanted to wait for some sort of confirmation or correction... Thanks a bunch!