Skip to content
Index General Talk Scam Accusations

clickbits.io scam or not?

Posted by vannguyen081184 1 month ago
10 455
clickbits.io scam or not?
Posted 1 month ago
Does anyone here play clickbits.io? it's not good, i don't proxy and vpn but when i have enough money to withdraw, they delete my account. I don't know if you guys play and get money, don't ask for comments. thanks brother
RE: clickbits.io scam or not?
Posted 1 month ago
I was expected to see that coming... hhaahah. When you see, someone to sell his script to other faucet owners (easy money by newbies, and you dont have to worrry about Ads or Shortners if you paid or not) you CANT expect to pay his users through the same product that sells to others... the only reason to have that domain, is for Demo purposes, to advertise his script. I was 99% sure about that.. now i'm 101%!  There's SOME things in this life.. that SCREAMS from a billion miles away.. to STAY AWAY! Good luck everyone. Hopes off course that will not the truth... but as usual... it IS!
Posted 1 month ago
No. https://i.imgur.com/Xz9qBub.png
Posted 1 month ago
This site is paying. You can see all users payment history, accesing by Menu->Sent Payments.  
Level 26
Posted 1 month ago
This site is one of the top scam sites.especially if you win a little in the game of investment you never pay.
Level 26
Posted 1 month ago
You're looking for proof, here's the proof. https://i.resimyukle.xyz/9fAW2z.png
Level 152
Posted 1 month ago
i'm not sure about the site if it is scam or not but as programmer i can say that it is so hard to great  fake payment in the main page  or it will be hard work on owner to change payment manually every day .
Posted 1 month ago
It's hard? It's just of 2/3 lines of PHP.. and some variables of open functions with JS to handle unlimited of random variations to your stable variables. That's it! Automated.. for lifetime!
Level 8
Posted 1 month ago
Post has been deleted 1 month ago
Level 5
Posted 21 days ago
bi bok vermedi 3 gn ugrastım 11000 bıt oldu hala en 5000 olmak sartıyla cekebılırsın dıyodu hıkaye vermedi en son kumar oynadım tukettım sonra kapattım