Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

Click4bits.com - Faucet,Shortlinks,PTC Surf and More

Posted by click4bits.com 1 month ago
3 361
Level 165
Click4bits.com - Faucet,Shortlinks,PTC Surf and More
Posted 1 month ago
Click4bits.com Faucet, Shortlinks, Offerwalls, PTC Surf, Mining, Lottery, Rewards, Contests and more... Click4Bits.com ,it's a new Bitcoin Faucet where you can earn Bits by completing offers doing shortlinks claim from faucet and more... Payouts - Once you reach the min payouts , you can convert your Bits into Satoshis and withdraw them into your FaucetHub account or Bitcoin Wallet. Try our website it's easy to register and is FREE
Level 152
RE: Click4bits.com - Faucet,Shortlinks,PTC Surf and More
Posted 1 month ago, last edited 1 month ago
as i expected other bits site   so if you want to make your site different  you need to make withdraw less 1000 sats and increase your refs commission . it is just advice from claimer then faucet owner then programmer.
Posted 1 month ago
as i expected other bits site   so if you want to make your site different  you need to make withdraw less 1000 sats and increase your refs commission . it is just advice from claimer then faucet owner then programmer. yes, owner! increase 'em you will got more organic users. if you just stunt like other websites your site will only become like average website (Did you remember old faucet style?) Increase referral commission, decrease threshold, profit! You want organic users, don't you?
Level 165
Posted 1 month ago, last edited 1 month ago
as i expected other bits site   so if you want to make your site different  you need to make withdraw less 1000 sats and increase your refs commission . it is just advice from claimer then faucet owner then programmer. Yes, we will do our best to improve our service,thank you :)