Skip to content
Index FaucetHub Central Announcements

Big Announcement, please read

Posted by mexicantarget 6 months ago
56 274080
Big Announcement, please read
Posted 6 months ago, last edited 6 months ago
Hello, it's mexicantarget and I need your attention. Roughly 5 days ago a new Crypto-currency project launched called http://cryptoallstars.co. This innovative project brings in the big names in crypto by converting their Twitter account handles into collectible & unique Blockchain Smart Contracts built on top of the Ethereum network. The website is a fully decentralised (dApp) which runs inside Mist browser or Brave browser with the Metamask ETH network bride extension, allowing you to view the current price of each card and buy cards directly in your browser from your Ethereum wallet. They make it very easy to get involved and own your first collectible card. The juice is that every purchase gives 4% to the owner of the Twitter account! This means that if YOU get your name added, you can earn when someone buys your card, and you don't even need a referral url! It's quite nice to earn, isn't it? The concept of the "game" is quite simple. The owners of the site start by listing a few big names on twitter as collectible cards. The first one's who get to buy it at a super lower price boost the price by roughly 50%. This means if you bought the FaucetHUB.IO card at 0.001 ETH, someone can only buy it off you for 0.002 ETH. When you sell the card, there's an 8% fee of which 4% goes to the owner of the site, and the other 4% goes to the owner of the twitter account (regardless of whether you own your own card or not). There's nothing wrong here, right? It's an innovative harmless game, right? Wrong! It's a money grabbing ponzi scheme causing innocent members of the twitter crypto community to lose a LOT of money.. I guess you scammers didn't see this coming. Adam & "Billy". So. I've been fighting against scum like you, who make Ponzies and get people in sh*t, just because of your stupidity and greed. I burned ~$30.000 just to buy your project and shut it down, because I'm getting really sick from situations like this, where poor suckers invest in schemes like yours and get burned. This is a lesson for my community. I've been doing what I've been doing, so I can make people happier, instead of add weight on their backs. Currently, 30 ETH coins are sitting in escrow on bitcointalk, in Cyrus' possession. You both have provided addresses and you'll get your money. Consider this a gift from FaucetHUB.io.  The ones who donated their earnings to charities, you da real MVPs. http://i.imgur.com/ZEf16x8.gif
Level 22
RE: Big Announcement, please read
Posted 6 months ago
Thanks for looking out for the little guys,You are a good person,blessings to You snd your love ones.
Level 16
Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for the scam alert. That's so fast and someone has to do it. I am glad that's you. Thank you again to wake us earlier!
Posted 6 months ago
That's next-level trolling, nicely done :D
Posted 6 months ago
Hi admin ! Wow .... really...... You burned that money? You are very amazing! Very grateful for fighting the scam.
Level 251
Posted 6 months ago
Great boos is a very cool alert ! this guys are really stu**ds 
Posted 6 months ago
We need more people like you in the community, much respect! 
Level 196
Posted 6 months ago
We need more people like you in the community, much respect!  Thanks a lot, Mex!  Love your work.
Level 19
Posted 6 months ago
Seems like a lot of drama over this thing. Hopefully you put an end to it. Kind of a shame those guys got paid tho.
Level 13
Posted 6 months ago
Respect to you. How about this game? Crypto countries.  They seem to have the same modus operandi. Are they legit you think? I cant post the link... not lvl 15 yet