Skip to content
Index FaucetHub Central Announcements

Big Announcement, please read

Posted by mexicantarget 5 months ago
56 271687
RE: Big Announcement, please read
Posted 5 months ago
The point why people always run in to this fake scam "double your bitcoin shit" is because they are greedy...
Level 10
Posted 5 months ago
Good. Thank you for the update
Posted 5 months ago
there is a lot of shit all around internets, be careful and discuss before investing your hard earned money. as an example, i am trying to catch asshole ponzi scammers on bitcointalk, this is my first bigger catch: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2967627.0 there is a rule: first think - if it's too good to be true, it's mostly a scam.   secondly - discuss - there are a lot of experienced members on bitcointalk or this forum, so they can help you. 
Posted 5 months ago
Great RESPECT !!! I hate those fc?!?ç,ç!è scammers too. Internet would be nicer without them !
Level 9
Posted 5 months ago
would be better if you just donated the 30 ETH to the members here
Level 12
Posted 5 months ago
Thanks for your sacrifice! Good to know there still have people like you in world. 
Level 103
Posted 5 months ago
thanx m8 for the information
Level 18
Posted 5 months ago
сука, ты говоришь своим детям и родителям, как обмануть нас, сука ненавидит тебя и твоих сайтов, уроды всех заработали сатоши, украли суки, чтобы иметь подвились деньги в аду ВАМ
Level 12
Posted 5 months ago
Ponzi schemes are awful plagues on the cryptomarket.
Level 14
Posted 5 months ago
Bro, WOW! Dude this is a HUGE deal what you have done! Set an example of how we should be as a whole.. I really enjoy your site and use it. Some fun games and learning new things from you and others that have sites on here.. Good looks Cheech #UNIVERSALPROSPERITY #UNIVERSALUNIFICATION