Skip to content
Index General Talk Games & Gambling

A crypto gambling site without the high risk

Posted by adjade.com 1 month ago
7 165
A crypto gambling site without the high risk
Posted 1 month ago
Hi everyone, I'm thinking of having a site like a head and tail (might not be possible if allot of money isn't coming in) or lotto that lets members deposit up to $100 per month because I don't want it to be a gambling site that lets people lose all of their savings. I don't really like gambling much but the world is tough out here. Anyway, I don't want to make someone suffer so that I can have a better life. My question is, will any government think that this isn't a gambling site because of these limits?. License are expensive.
RE: A crypto gambling site without the high risk
Posted 1 month ago
NO, gamble, it is and it always be... gamble! Nothing can change that. Also Licence, is ONLY one, of a few things that you need, isnt only about Licence off course. Also, if you want to have fiat money on your site, you need to follow by any goverment rules and laws (in the entire world) that related about money and online services and many other things. Things that on your country is Legit... doesnt mean that everywhere in the world it is. And things that you allready be familiar from your country that it isnt Legit, it is... somewhere. Nothing is Legit.. or nowhere is really Legit if you dont follow rules or laws. Specially if its about.. Gamble. 
Posted 1 month ago
Or you can do a free gambling site . where users dont need to deposit. only play .  And they earn coins from {tasks}
Posted 1 month ago
Yes... or otherwise, NO deposits, NO licences. This is kinda of a simple answer... you are free to have a free-of-licence web-site, as long as you DONT make any money of it DIRECTLY by your users with deposits, you can have for example, Advertisements etc... but NO deposits.
Posted 30 days ago
mpaglametsos and luckybits.io - Thanks for your help guys :D!. I'll forget about the gambling idea. Yah no deposit is a great idea!. For few weeks now I was making something extra to add to my faucet site. Members will complete offers (There will be ptc ads) from offerwalls for coins to play guess game to win few pennies but there will be crypto earn limits like on my faucet. I should also add lotto. It's only a simple script because I don't know allot of web programming. My game will be live soon. I was discourage from the negative reviews about some popular offerwall networks which is why I was thinking that the only way i can be sure that i'll get money is when members deposit.
Level 20
Posted 30 days ago
Too complicated my friend.
Posted 30 days ago
If you can host your Web-Site into a DMCA Ignored Hosting... or otherwise, Bulletproof Hosting.. and then use a proxy server, you will be just on half of the way that you can achieved that without even a licence. But it will always NOT legit... by the law, just Legit as long as you can run your services 100% succeeded. Then you need to host your database in that hosting.. but the static files through a Torrent for example.. and some of the BitTorrent tools that you can find on the internet, or in another case, you can also try the Zeronet for host (yes it works allready with that techonologies i mention before with BitTorrent tools for Host websites and you DONT need a server either for your database) but you will need a domain to point on that Bitcoin address, your website it will point on a specifically Bitcoin address, that's it's all about of Zeronet, it works with Bitcoin and BitTorrent technologies. What is Zeronet? Zeronet: Decentralized websites using Bitcoin crypto and the BitTorrent Network. Open, free and uncensorable websites, using Bitcoin cryptography and BitTorrent network. 1. Peer-To-Peer: Your content distributed directly to other visitors without any central server 2. Uncensored: It's nowhere because it's everywhere! 3. No hosting costs: Sites are served by visitors. 4. Always accessible: No single point of failure. 5. BIT Domains: Decentralized domains using Namecoin cryptocurrency. (you can buy or claim some Namecoin, and buy a Domain if you like to have a .bit domain or you can use your own, for more below, and you can point it aswell). For more, visit Zeronet.io or 0net.io. 0net is also a gateway for the know Internet protocols anyway. A few examples of Decentralized websites using Bitcoin and BitTorrent technologies via Zeronet can be found also on Discovery tab on 0net.io. Like... YouTube (Clone) https://0net.io/149EPBN4hQRpwj5TcoPETepnoXHCUXzaCN KickAssTorrents (Clone) https://0net.io/1LBr1dHoXvJAMjDgW8Wcg5kbCoKyJnzo6p And many more, as you can see, your website will be just.. a Bitcoin address, then you can point an anonymous Domain or any Domain you like. Then you can implement a payment proccesor without any middle, like a Bitcoin proccesor for payments and you can start receiving Bitcoin without anyone knows a shit.. or even knows what it's really going on, exactly... if you setup propertly, the chances you will have a problem like this, is like 1 on billion or even more. If you can find an anonymous Domain Registrar, then none will ever find a shit. You can try if you like the njal.la which is 'A privacy-aware domain reistration service' as they claim, it's created like a middle service for Domains. More important infos below.. Who's behind Njalla? We're a team of committed internet activists and we're also involved in other privacy projects such as the IPredator VPN service. Some of us have also been involved in projects like The Pirate Bay and Piratbyrån to mention a few things. Or to keep it simple; we've got a long history and serious understanding of the issues of anonymity on the internets.  What separates Njalla from traditional domain name registration services? We're not actually a domain name registration service, we're a customer to these. We sit in between the domain name registration service and you, acting as a privacy shield. When you purchase a domain name through Njalla, we own it for you. However, the agreement between us grants you full usage rights to the domain. Whenever you want to, you can transfer the ownership to yourself or some other party. For more... you can make your own research or send me a message if you and if i can answer any of your questions, i will gladly help you. Regards. As always, Be safe... be happy! Regards.
Level 1
Posted 4 days ago
You can get the votes on it. I would say it's a good idea.