Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

Is anyone making money from Freebitco.in?

Posted by luinwe 1 month ago
6 315
Level 78
Is anyone making money from Freebitco.in?
Posted 1 month ago
Hi, I quit to use and promote freebitco.in. Because if you dont play Multiply BTC game you earn almost nothing! Withdraw threshold is too high also. You have to wait for months to reach threshold. Why do people still promote this faucet? What is your opinions?
RE: Is anyone making money from Freebitco.in?
Posted 1 month ago
My opinion is to quit this. Because gambling is like Win-Win-Win-Lose-Lose-lose-Lose-lose-lose-LOSE! i never reach jackpot anyway...
Posted 1 month ago
I've quit that site looooooong ago. There's simply no point in using a faucet site that moves ever more away from being a faucet and towards gambling. Once in a while I open the site just to look at it, because for some reason I still have one or two active referrals there who give me about 50 sat a month in ref bonus ...... if they go on I might get a withdrawal out in some 50 years. But making faucet claims? No thanks, not until they raise their claim rate to at least 50 sat an hour.
Posted 1 month ago
I like to visit the site every now and then because there is always that chance, however slim it is, of winning the jackpot prize and the lottery and besides it is FREE. More than a year ago, their lowest reward is around 75 satoshis but with the rise of the value of Bitcoin, it was dramatically reduce. I just hope that they will reduce the minimum cash-out requirement.
Level 3
Posted 30 days ago
:) Well, I just got a little bit This email was sent to ***@gmail.com because you have registered an account at FreeBitco.in. To unsubscribe from future payment notification emails, please opt-out here. We have just sent a payment of 0.00036712 BTC to your bitcoin address 1HGK33Y*****wKyVDJ7kA*******.
Posted 29 days ago
I am still using this faucet because I have a fare balance on which I earn daily interest. But in my opinion, it is worthless. I use it whenever I feel I have noting to do. I did win few dice rolls but that's not enough. Recently they have closed their DOGE site. But their minimum claim rate is too less compared to others and the time gap is an hour. Who will remember to comeback to claim 6 satoshis after an hour when they can claim 15 satoshi every 5 minutes.
Level 25
Posted 29 days ago
I still use it because I kinda like the Reward System option.  Plus the Lottery is free anyway to try your luck. It's fun.