Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

Firefaucet.win is going to be a scam???

Posted by luinwe 1 month ago
5 234
Level 78
Firefaucet.win is going to be a scam???
Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Firefaucet.win is my favorite faucet for claiming altcoins regulary. But they couldn't fill their altcoin balances almost  for 10 days. So I started to worry about my coins that I collected in my account. Does anyone know anything about this issue?
Level 74
RE: Firefaucet.win is going to be a scam???
Posted 1 month ago, last edited 1 month ago
No We deeply apologize for currencies being out of stock for past few days. We are trying our best to get back running stable.  Primarily, we will focus on restocking Bitcoin currency since it's the most used currency on our site. Unfortunately, there are lots of pending payment from our parteners, and crypto ban in our country is making it worse.  We hope the situation to recover in next few weeks.  he already stated his problem and also allowing to withdraw in BTC, if he going to SCAM why he allows withdrawing in BTC and he just added PTC option last week and he working on launching another faucet and i saw his beta version of his faucet, hope everything will be normal in few weeks 
Level 78
Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for the information. I hope everything is gonna be alright soon for Firefaucet :)
Level 20
Posted 30 days ago
Firefaucet is always empty these days.
Level 3
Posted 10 days ago
I cannot withdraw to any wallet. please help me.
Posted 10 days ago
I cannot withdraw to any wallet. please help me. Just wait them to replenish.