Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

Someone can explain me what 's going on

Posted by nole11 1 month ago
5 247
Level 2
Someone can explain me what 's going on
Posted 1 month ago
Hi everydody ; i earned some satoshi from the faucets , when i  checked the balanced i calculted and i found over 10000 satoshi that i earned ..but isn't equal to 1,xx $ . in google  10000 satoshi equal to 1 $ .  i want to know what's the relation between 1$  and satoshi . thanks in advance.
Level 17
RE: Someone can explain me what 's going on
Posted 1 month ago
Currently 10,000 Sats is about $1.01 USD.  This will vary overtime as Satoshi are portions of a Bitcoin coin which will fluctuate vs USD.  Basically as BTC increases in value vs the USD, each Satoshi will be worth more.  Example, at $20,000 a BTC, your 10000 Sats will be worth $2.00 USD.  
Level 17
Posted 1 month ago
Here is a good converter tool I use to calculate the value of my sats.  99bitcoins.com/satoshi-usd-converter Hope this helps
Posted 29 days ago
I use this tool to see the conversion rate. And its legitimate. Because different exchanges give you different rates.
Level 2
Posted 29 days ago
Here is a good converter tool I use to calculate the value of my sats.  99bitcoins.com/satoshi-usd-converter Hope this helps there's a contradiction between this tool and what we earned from the faucets
Level 2
Posted 29 days ago
I use this tool to see the conversion rate. And its legitimate. Because different exchanges give you different rates. thanks for your answer ; can you tell me how much i can get from 10000satoshi now .