Skip to content
Index FaucetHub Central FaucetHub Talk

your advises pleasee

Posted by nole11 30 days ago
5 174
Level 2
your advises pleasee
Posted 30 days ago
Hi guys how are you;  i want know whats the methods that you apply to earn from FaucetHub;  how much can i make per day; please help me with your advises . thanks in advance;
Level 17
RE: your advises pleasee
Posted 30 days ago
My favorite faucet is Cointiply.  Mostly do surveys and the hourly claim there.  I earn about $5-$10 a week there.
Level 2
Posted 30 days ago
Post has been deleted 30 days ago
Level 53
Posted 30 days ago
Post has been deleted 29 days ago
Posted 30 days ago
You shoud spend your time collecting cryptocoin as often as possible and hope their value will rise in the future just like Bitcoin. There are many good sites here so maybe you should start there first. You can visit my signature link below to know more.
Posted 30 days ago, last edited 30 days ago
Hi, FaucetHub, it's for fun.. or collect some more coins for free, tiny ammounts.. but that's it's all about, free coins just to see some advertisements on some Faucets etc. In.. MY opinion, you can buy from an ATM your favourite coin, for example Bitcoin, Litecoin or Dogecoin and then if you like, you can check out my signature to earn interest while you hold it. StakeCube it's a POS Pool (which you can find Proof Of Stake coins and you can earn Stakes also while you hold it), it's an Exchanger, a Coin, Daily Interest as i say before for these 3 POW Coins. It's 101% legit, because isnt just a in-game token etc, it's an official coin listed on CryptoMarketCap and many other exchanges and also they offer many services their team as a programmers to other startups etc. It's been around more then 1 year, i think almost 2 allready.. but, yeah, it's a VERY VERY nice and trusted source to make some Bitcoin, Litecoin or Dogecoin (which you can find from FaucetHub faucets for free) and then earn even more by their Daily Interest, it's 7.572% per year.. and 0.02% per day, compounded, it's multiplied more! PS: Cointiply and every other.. has much lower annual interest.. idk for sure, but MAYBE allready ask from their users to deposit to give 5% annual rate, and keep their 2.572% for their selfs, it could but i'm not sure, either or not, StakeCube is the leader for Daily Interest and the most trusted service around, they dont need any ads, shortners etc because they make money by the Pool and their Bitcoin Mining facility and also by their services as programmers to other sites/project/startups etc. PS2: Withdrawals are 100%... 0 Sats fees. All fees are covered by the Pool. You can withdraw (automated, it is VERY VERY fast withdrawals) directly to your wallet.. the EXACT ammount you have without to lost a single Satoshi of your earnings or the ammount that you deposit at the first place. Hope that helps you.. Regards.
Posted 29 days ago
I can suggest the following sites where you can earn free bitcoin satoshi: https://febbit.com/?ref=5b9fd4549b80a10001821767  http://moonbit.co.in/?ref=3d1d382a97c6  https://freebitco.in/?r=6267593 The first one is a game when you spend a very little time per day The second one is in my opinion the best faucet, without referrals you can earn easily 50 satoshi per day The last one is a faucet and a dice multiplier game. You can also bet on events and earn a 4.08% yearly interest on your deposited satoshi (min. 30k to earn an interest). I hope it helps.
Posted 29 days ago, last edited 29 days ago
Just(!) 50 Satoshi per day without referrals? Send me a message if you like to earn more then 5.000 Satoshis from 1/2 faucets per day, easily and NO referrals aswell. The 1 of 2, yes it's the same that you say MoonBitcoin and the second one, yes it works the SAME as MoonBitcoin, you can claim, whenever YOU like, just once a day (or at least once a day) to increase your Daily Bonus etc etc... but, it's MULTIPLIED times more profitable. Like.. at least x20 times more when you can hit your Bonuses, Daily Bonus, Weekly Bonus, Internal Bonus etc. If you are interested visit ESFaucet and if you like, you can compare the rates or your earnings... trust me, i'm in 100% Daily Bonus at MoonBitcoin but all other bonuses are kind of random and as usual at 1% which totally is just 101%, at ESFaucet you can hit your Daily Bonus upto 100%, BUT, you can also buy +1, +1, +1, +1 and as much as you like and also if you hold their internal coin, for example Coinpot Tokens you can say, you can increase 5% Bonus per claim (upto 150%), from 13 Faucets, NOT just 5. Also you can find Weekly Bonus, which also increased based on your Level... and also you can buy Extra Bonus Days, in order if you cant access to claim, for example you'd like to go vacations etc for 5 Days, you can buy 5 Days, and when you're home, you will STILL have your Bonuses, for example 150% Internal Bonus + 100% Daily Bonus (or MORE if you have buy more) and if you make Offers, yeah, finally you can plus the Offers Bonus for every claim, i just dont make any offers, NEVER... but anyway. Simply... you CANT compare MoonBitcoin with ESFaucet but, both of them are great. No shortlinks, the MOST important thing EVER PS: When i was saying 'you can Buy this or that' i mean, you can buy it with their Internal Coin, which you can Claim it for FREE... or, you can SignUp Here and get your first 2.500 Coins to get start. Regards.