Skip to content
Index Crypto Currencies Services

Legit and Low Withdrawal Shortner with Fast Payment

Posted by 100count.net 2 months ago
4 225
Legit and Low Withdrawal Shortner with Fast Payment
Posted 2 months ago
Introducing you to our very own Link Shortner.  100Count Linko Please add this Shortner in your websites and faucets to help us grow. We ensure timely payments from our backup funds so you never have to deal with funding problems. Counting unique views per IP and Paying $1.3 CPM for 1000 Views Payment Methods Skrill $5.00 Bitcoin $20.00 Faucethub (6% fee) $0.50 Faucethub (4% fee) $1.00 Faucethub (1.5% fee) $2.00 Faucethub (No fee) $20.00 Dogecoin (Tx Fee) $2.00
Level 152
RE: Legit and Low Withdrawal Shortner with Fast Payment
Posted 2 months ago
you are one of people who i'm trust so i'm your user but i didnt understand how counting is working how many users per ip?
Posted 2 months ago
you are one of people who i'm trust so i'm your user but i didnt understand how counting is working how many users per ip? unique = 1
Posted 2 months ago
you are one of people who i'm trust so i'm your user but i didnt understand how counting is working how many users per ip? Counting Unique IPs = 1 IP/ 24 hours :) 
Level 108
Posted 2 months ago
you are one of people who i'm trust so i'm your user but i didnt understand how counting is working how many users per ip? find that short links most users dont like the extra ads  we have decrease there use payments are not worth the issue that comes with them