Skip to content
Index Help & Support Site Questions & Help

my faucet is not even on non-premium list

Posted by flaiho 13 days ago
2 95
my faucet is not even on non-premium list
Posted 13 days ago
hello. i subscribe to premium to add my faucet to list but its not even listed on normal listing. ofc i added from the faucet owner panel. and i sent a support ticked but has passed more tha 1 days and not replyy. pls help xD
RE: my faucet is not even on non-premium list
Posted 12 days ago
Hey flaiho, First Congrats and Thank you for subscribing to FaucetHub's Premium membership! Reduced trade fees in the Exchange from 0.5% to 0.3% Post clickable links and formatted text in the chat Your chat username will receive a  and become decorated, showing off your title Your faucets are automatically put into the Premium Faucets list and get seen by everyone Your faucets are protected by our Transparent Anti-Fraud System more... I understand you're excited about trying the exclusive features you just unlocked, specifically "Premium Faucets list" feature. For that feature to work as intended, you must have 20+ users successfully claim from your faucet. Once that requirement is met, your faucet will automatically be added to the Premium Faucets List. p.s. sorry for the delayed reply to your support ticket, admins are handling a little more than the normal volume of support tickets.
RE: my faucet is not even on non-premium list
Posted 12 days ago
Hi You can advertise in chat for very little to get notice faster. I did that.