Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

FreeBits PTC Shortlink (Earn Up To 1500 Sat Daily & WIN Total 30,000 Sat in Weekly Contest)

Posted by mtofficial.com 1 month ago
3 208
Level 123
FreeBits PTC Shortlink (Earn Up To 1500 Sat Daily & WIN Total 30,000 Sat in Weekly Contest)
Posted 1 month ago
FreeBits.Be Instant Withdrawal To FaucetHub BTC By Request Regards,
Level 152
RE: FreeBits PTC Shortlink (Earn Up To 1500 Sat Daily & WIN Total 30,000 Sat in Weekly Contest)
Posted 1 month ago
i really liked your site and rewards very nice and high so i hope that you calculated your rewards correctly or you will loose your money
RE: FreeBits PTC Shortlink (Earn Up To 1500 Sat Daily & WIN Total 30,000 Sat in Weekly Contest)
Posted 1 month ago
Too much of informations to Register. Username, Email, Password, Gender, Country and BTC Address. The only thing you need, is a BTC Address, if someone tries to withdraw anything from that address, it will be withdrawed to this SPECIFIC address. All the others, doesnt even need. Be carefull people of Scammers to try of Data Mining. Data mining is the process of discovering patterns in large data sets involving methods at the intersection of machine learning, statistics, and database systems. I'm NOT sayin that FreeBits it IS a Scam.. but better to be carefull instead to NOT be carefull at ALL! Be Safe, Be Happy!  Avoid it until the Registration form ask ONLY a BTC address and NOTHING more. Or.. less then these. Regards.
Posted 26 days ago
https://cryptoads.bitcut.website Cryptoads - New Bitcoin Ad Network Publishers can cashout at just 1,00 USD. Amounts are paid within 24 - 72 hours through $1.00 to Faucethub,  $25.00 to Bitcoin wallet address. Commission Type: CPM, POP, Direct Link What is Cryptoads For Publishers? Cryptoads is a free, simple way to make money online by placing ads on your website. How do I start making money? It's just 4 steps: create an account, submit your website,create adzone and place it in your wesbite - For every clicks impressions, you earn money. It's just that easy!. 10% Referral Bonus Cryptoads referral program is a great way to spread the word of this great service and to earn even more money with your Websites! Refer friends and receive 10% of their earnings for life Click Here To Register Allowed Website and App /  Categories: Altcoins Bitcoin Blog Crypto Forum Mining Pools E-currency Exchange Faucets HYIPs GAMBLING Rewarding Apps Affiliate Programs Crypto Reviews Other