Skip to content
Index Help & Support Faucet Owners

Legit Crypto SITES -> AUTOFAUCETS-Faucets BTC sites -Paid-To-Click Ads - shortlinks

Posted by zeus777123 1 month ago
9 307
Level 86
Legit Crypto SITES -> AUTOFAUCETS-Faucets BTC sites -Paid-To-Click Ads - shortlinks
Posted 1 month ago
https://ellie67.000webhostapp.com
Level 152
RE: Legit Crypto SITES -> AUTOFAUCETS-Faucets BTC sites -Paid-To-Click Ads - shortlinks
Posted 1 month ago
nice list but if you made links are clickable it will be more great
RE: Legit Crypto SITES -> AUTOFAUCETS-Faucets BTC sites -Paid-To-Click Ads - shortlinks
Posted 1 month ago
Many of that sites, doesnt worth.. some others also, they have problems.. or half-job maded. For example.. if MY website was a mistyped word or wrong language or a social button without even having a href value, i will be ashamed to share with others, i've see MANY shortning services that they are try to make some money from their ads, they have social icons on footer, but NONE of them have really a page or group to connect with them.. but also they do NOT even care about this, HIDE it if you dont like to have social connections. Anyway... but, i DO like that you have on your list the Contract-Miner, which @TheKingaJew is a nice guy and not only they do his websites at the best he could and have some socials connections, but also he owns a Social Network platform/website, a Social that created for anyone of us, to share our referrals, opinions, suggestions ANYTHING related to Cryptos, and a few talk about it and also... in every crypto-site all the owners try to promote their own webpages etc.. and do NOT loose traffic from their own pages, instead of TheKingaJew Social, which he PAY a server on DigitalOcean, he PAY for the platform, for a domain.. and many other things, to let everyone of us share anything we like. It's a honest webmaster.. and i do like it, even if i left of Contract-Miner (when i say i left of it, i mean, i sell my account for it's value etc to the Admin itself and it's disabled, anyway, IDK about others and if it will happend and again if someone ask for it, back then i was a Moderator and even with that, we STILL have a 'friendship'). Sadly but it's a rare thing to see others share anything of his websites.. and YES, he IS a honest guy, because NEVER see him on the FaucetHub forum or chat, try to promote his websites. He just LOVE what he is doing (as much time he haves after of his daily job) and he trust on his work and his visitors, not an 'advertisement post' or a free server just because he wants to make money without to wants to give a shit with FREE webhostapp etc etc websites. Sorry, but that's a true, i hate to see that kind of websites, just because it's created for free in order to advertise, and next week, will be GONE, you can always make a PasteBin file or a similar anyway service, and share your text-file (yes you can add also HTML content, or whatever) if it's that was the point of creating a FREE website that soon will be deleted. Anyway... respect to Contract-Miner and a few others.. but NOT all are great websites, personal opinion anyway from my experiences from many of them.
Posted 1 month ago
Many of that sites, doesnt worth.. some others also, they have problems.. or half-job maded. For example.. if MY website was a mistyped word or wrong language or a social button without even having a href value, i will be ashamed to share with others, i've see MANY shortning services that they are try to make some money from their ads, they have social icons on footer, but NONE of them have really a page or group to connect with them.. but also they do NOT even care about this, HIDE it if you dont like to have social connections. Anyway... but, i DO like that you have on your list the Contract-Miner, which @TheKingaJew is a nice guy and not only they do his websites at the best he could and have some socials connections, but also he owns a Social Network platform/website, a Social that created for anyone of us, to share our referrals, opinions, suggestions ANYTHING related to Cryptos, and a few talk about it and also... in every crypto-site all the owners try to promote their own webpages etc.. and do NOT loose traffic from their own pages, instead of TheKingaJew Social, which he PAY a server on DigitalOcean, he PAY for the platform, for a domain.. and many other things, to let everyone of us share anything we like. It's a honest webmaster.. and i do like it, even if i left of Contract-Miner (when i say i left of it, i mean, i sell my account for it's value etc to the Admin itself and it's disabled, anyway, IDK about others and if it will happend and again if someone ask for it, back then i was a Moderator and even with that, we STILL have a 'friendship'). Sadly but it's a rare thing to see others share anything of his websites.. and YES, he IS a honest guy, because NEVER see him on the FaucetHub forum or chat, try to promote his websites. He just LOVE what he is doing (as much time he haves after of his daily job) and he trust on his work and his visitors, not an 'advertisement post' or a free server just because he wants to make money without to wants to give a shit with FREE webhostapp etc etc websites. Sorry, but that's a true, i hate to see that kind of websites, just because it's created for free in order to advertise, and next week, will be GONE, you can always make a PasteBin file or a similar anyway service, and share your text-file (yes you can add also HTML content, or whatever) if it's that was the point of creating a FREE website that soon will be deleted. Anyway... respect to Contract-Miner and a few others.. but NOT all are great websites, personal opinion anyway from my experiences from many of them. Dude, i can't even read all of this for a short time. Give it just the point so the webmaster could solve it...
Posted 30 days ago
You can.. you dont want to, that's different, ok. No prob, but dont ask me to say something else, an alternative message for the previous, even if a shorter will be better. I dont want to give any shortner, just because you dont want to. Everything i wanted to say, it's writen by my first message. Regards.
Level 86
Posted 21 days ago
nice list but if you made links are clickable it will be more great NOW they are clickable..
Level 86
Posted 19 days ago
nice list but if you made links are clickable it will be more great now links are clickable
Level 86
Posted 19 days ago
ALL links are clickable
Level 86
Posted 13 days ago
Many of that sites, doesnt worth.. some others also, they have problems.. or half-job maded. For example.. if MY website was a mistyped word or wrong language or a social button without even having a href value, i will be ashamed to share with others, i've see MANY shortning services that they are try to make some money from their ads, they have social icons on footer, but NONE of them have really a page or group to connect with them.. but also they do NOT even care about this, HIDE it if you dont like to have social connections. Anyway... but, i DO like that you have on your list the Contract-Miner, which @TheKingaJew is a nice guy and not only they do his websites at the best he could and have some socials connections, but also he owns a Social Network platform/website, a Social that created for anyone of us, to share our referrals, opinions, suggestions ANYTHING related to Cryptos, and a few talk about it and also... in every crypto-site all the owners try to promote their own webpages etc.. and do NOT loose traffic from their own pages, instead of TheKingaJew Social, which he PAY a server on DigitalOcean, he PAY for the platform, for a domain.. and many other things, to let everyone of us share anything we like. It's a honest webmaster.. and i do like it, even if i left of Contract-Miner (when i say i left of it, i mean, i sell my account for it's value etc to the Admin itself and it's disabled, anyway, IDK about others and if it will happend and again if someone ask for it, back then i was a Moderator and even with that, we STILL have a 'friendship'). Sadly but it's a rare thing to see others share anything of his websites.. and YES, he IS a honest guy, because NEVER see him on the FaucetHub forum or chat, try to promote his websites. He just LOVE what he is doing (as much time he haves after of his daily job) and he trust on his work and his visitors, not an 'advertisement post' or a free server just because he wants to make money without to wants to give a shit with FREE webhostapp etc etc websites. Sorry, but that's a true, i hate to see that kind of websites, just because it's created for free in order to advertise, and next week, will be GONE, you can always make a PasteBin file or a similar anyway service, and share your text-file (yes you can add also HTML content, or whatever) if it's that was the point of creating a FREE website that soon will be deleted. Anyway... respect to Contract-Miner and a few others.. but NOT all are great websites, personal opinion anyway from my experiences from many of them.
Level 86
Posted 13 days ago
They pay they are legit so its on the list...about best sites every one has his favorite....THEY ARE LEGIT THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS...Enjoy