Skip to content
Index Crypto Currencies Services

Shortner with Low Payout Threshold - $1.35 CPM

Posted by 100count.net 2 months ago
6 280
Shortner with Low Payout Threshold - $1.35 CPM
Posted 2 months ago
Waiting for more than 10 days to receive your withdraws? SAY NO MORE! Nobody likes pending payment, so here is your Rescue! https://dogeauto.100count.net/shrinko The Doge auto shortner pays fast (Within 48 hours). It has instant withdrawals just after approval and you can withdraw as low as $1 to your FH Doge address. Counting ONE IP per 24 hours with $1.35 CPM.  A user friendly shortner that is a win win situation for everyone =) 
Level 322
RE: Shortner with Low Payout Threshold - $1.35 CPM
Posted 2 months ago
are the unique views the same as on your other shortner? or do both count 1 view separately? 
Posted 2 months ago
are the unique views the same as on your other shortner? or do both count 1 view separately?  Hey, both count one view each.  So you can add both of them and send a single view =) 
Posted 2 months ago, last edited 2 months ago
The whole website it's the default platform, a shitty platform anyway, even if there are other scripts for shorning like a LOT better, for example in Laravel, Angular, React etc. This is.. well, i cant even say anything good, the only thing it's yours, it's the Logo, which is also like created by a 5year child. NOTHING else, more over might this short script be nulled, so this is even more illegal. This is the way, that i can HATE someone that wants to make money, but DONT want to give first of all, money for the product that he use, or give money for a proper server and/or domain and also 1/2 days of work to create a new FrontEnd development, it's LITERALLY 1 hour of job to can make this site like a TOTALLY different, but NO.  If i was be able to Dislike your thread.. i will totally will be one of them. Because it's NOT worth it! I dont care about your money.. i care for what you care, and i'm about to use as a user and you DONT care.
Posted 2 months ago
... or the pro ... Thank you keyboard warrior =) 
Posted 2 months ago
good work🔥🔥🔥🔥
Posted 1 month ago
The whole website it's the default platform, a shitty platform anyway, even if there are other scripts for shorning like a LOT better, for example in Laravel, Angular, React etc. This is.. well, i cant even say anything good, the only thing it's yours, it's the Logo, which is also like created by a 5year child. NOTHING else, more over might this short script be nulled, so this is even more illegal. This is the way, that i can HATE someone that wants to make money, but DONT want to give first of all, money for the product that he use, or give money for a proper server and/or domain and also 1/2 days of work to create a new FrontEnd development, it's LITERALLY 1 hour of job to can make this site like a TOTALLY different, but NO.  If i was be able to Dislike your thread.. i will totally will be one of them. Because it's NOT worth it! I dont care about your money.. i care for what you care, and i'm about to use as a user and you DONT care. Be respectful please. If you talk too much you will be in a trouble.