Skip to content
Index Crypto Currencies Services

ShortBitsFree - shortener Link for faucet owners

Posted by falkonety 1 month ago
7 245
ShortBitsFree - shortener Link for faucet owners
Posted 1 month ago, last edited 1 month ago
Hi there, Even I launched this shortlink more than 1 week ago, I will make the announce now This shortlink was created specifically for faucet owners or other website that use Cryptocurrencies. 1. $0.5 free on registration for first 1000 users 2. Minimum withdraw: $1 3. Method of payment: Bitcoin wallet address and faucethub.io 4. CPM: $2 5. 3 Views/day Not allowed self clicks, proxy/vpns , or referr yourself. Remember: this shortlink created specifically for Cryptocurrencies Websites owners Faucets, PTC or blogs Link: https://shortbitsfree.net Disclaimer: all links that are not related to Cryptocurrencies will be deleted Requested payments untill 25 of each month are processed between 26-30 of each mount Enjoy!
Level 24
RE: ShortBitsFree - shortener Link for faucet owners
Posted 1 month ago
u should add faucethub to payment options cause that will help faucet owner to not lose time and avoid fees simply u can make a faucet with faucet in a box script wich has "send payment manually" feature
Level 233
Posted 1 month ago
gonna use it when you had payment to fh
Posted 1 month ago
Unfortunately , it will take time to add faucethub as method of payment. This script wasn't created with faucethub.io extension.  But , I will try to add this as soon as possible, I know they are fees and I understand you
Level 24
Posted 1 month ago
u can use faucet in a box script
Level 152
Posted 1 month ago
the same script for all short links sites  whatever could you tell me your source earning to be able to cover payments for users  because a lot of new scripts become scams and cant pay to the users specially after google ads blocked faucets
Posted 1 month ago
Faucethub.io added as method of payment. I will not use api connection , I will pay manually by sending tip. I won't use google adsense , exactly for that reason. They close all shortlinks accounts 
Level 31
Posted 1 month ago
google adsense not fit for this type of websites, you can search google for adsense alternatives.