Skip to content
Index Help & Support Faucet Owners

www.BitCoinWalls.com : Where The Bitcoins Are

Posted by weblord 1 month ago
12 220
Level 31
www.BitCoinWalls.com : Where The Bitcoins Are
Posted 1 month ago
BitCoinWalls.com : Where The Bitcoins Are It will have for bitcoin faucet of course, it will soon have lots of offerwalls from different offer walls companies bitcoin games, exchanges, sites and so on and so forth, I'm inviting all of you see the pre-launched of this bitcoin faucet
Level 54
RE: www.BitCoinWalls.com : Where The Bitcoins Are
Posted 1 month ago
When It launch, Post it here let us know.
Level 31
Posted 30 days ago, last edited 30 days ago
of course i will hence the purpose of this thread. It is now launched 8:28am my local time
Posted 29 days ago
Thank you for posting, very interesting!
Level 31
Posted 27 days ago
Thanks for the bump, I hope you claim there one day.
Level 31
Posted 24 days ago
Some updates: - Installed rotator on it, where anyone with faucethub account can level up faster and claim faster. - Raised the commission from 15% to a whooping 50% commission right now - installed a chat room - installed the payment proofs for everyone to see it's legit and it's paying on real-time upon claim thanks for faucethub - installed a web push capability to inform users when they can claim or just a reminder - installed a mailing list something i don't see from a faucet - installed one offer walls for now until i can run the script properly.
Level 31
Posted 22 days ago
created some logo and other graphics to go with it http://graphics.nabaza.com/bw-125x125.gif http://graphics.nabaza.com/bw-468x60.gif and yeah on the logo as well just view the site to see it.
Level 31
Posted 18 days ago
added Desktop Bitcoin Miner - a windows application downloadable and no need to install on your pc running on windows operating system. When downloaded, just double-click BitCoinWalls.exe
Level 31
Posted 13 days ago
added bitcoin games, im selling other domains i got www.bitcoinotony.com www.bitcoinmainer.com www.bitcoin.we.bs just send me a pm if you are seriously interested.
Level 31
Posted 11 days ago
still ready for claimers , claim , chat and have fun still have funds on it. looking for more claimers.