Skip to content
Index FaucetHub Central Guides & Tutorials

[Guide] $1 a day - Yes it is possible !

Posted by mdshare 1 month ago
15 881
[Guide] $1 a day - Yes it is possible !
Posted 1 month ago, last edited 1 month ago
Based on my previous article that shows that it is worth it to do faucet claims using $1/day as reference. Now the question asked by a lot of faucethub users is if it is possible to get $1 a day, ofcourse that is possible but can be tiresome weeding through ads, shortlinks, popups etc and will require a lot of time. And time is an expensive commodity. So I tested a combo of sites without the need to go through all that crap using a minimum of your time. Note: Not everyone will be able to use all 3 parts of this post but majority should be able, this due to country restrictions on some stuff. Sites to be used Coinpot Firefaucet Hideout.tv + Site of your choice to withdrawl (I use Earncrypto) How to Coinpot Requirements: 300 Tokens which you can obtain from faucet claims Using the Coinpot multiplier at 1 token/roll for a total of 100,000 rolls is mathematical impossible to lose due to the challenge rewards. This is a proven and working method, no need to do anything just let it run in the background for a total of 100k rolls. You can split it up in multiple browsers to reach the total faster. eg 4 browser instances with each 25k rolls to do. The minimum of tokens you can get is 2100 but this will be often a lot more. At the conversion rate used after doing the test for this article this is 2503 Satoshi BTC. https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/XhWo4JONWK4QsAL4ENcjaP3L1UeytlJGuXezHF6bflU8Vl9cxMy-rxRbqlfxgxnQwFjrqUIAsDuj6rqB_QDSfw0WX7VHH1pgmheyx9P_bBt0dY9ohDUhe9xwPOykoFHMIfR0iM7t And this due to the challenge rewards, possible you will get a lot more than 2100 tokens/day if you do 100,000 rolls as there are more linked ones than just those below. https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/CDl2OgbeSemda4LC0q9MP2N4LpvaKgrNQvVlya_Jw3La3GZQjXKSlJfjKFo008wynSqtAZQk5O5yMeYygM-sDHNmx9jpxApMo5dJb6vaQxfkCNxIvnJdDaxEkVV4cU0Trd2hDwAV Don’t look at the losses of the multiplier, as said above, it is mathematical impossible to lose, now don’t be greedy and go for more than 1 token per roll, if you do so this will not work anymore and losses are possible. Also, don’t go for 300k rolls a day, the gap between 100k and 300k is to big and will result in a loss most of the time. FireFaucet Requirements: Enough ACP to cover 24h but that’s easy to obtain through offerwalls First you will need ACP, easiest way is through offerwalls and the key in offerwalls is always to start with the highest paying ones. This can differ per person/country. In my case best to try out first is MediumPath, you can get +99k ACP there and works for me daily. Second is going for TheoremReach, pays far less than MediumPath but if failed you get at least a 400 ACP and only takes minutes. You can try others also. A 700k ACP total is good for aprox a month in claims. (that if you manage doing the top paying survey at MediumPath once a day for 7 days) https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/YUiCffLYiM1-_lqnd2AnfLKDKfY2TJdPErpP-UJAg04WwFgy9aJBv3pasvguy7hAXD6wlpX7HHOpw7Ij10arq0-eYja3Twf0ew2u9ZNvtdXVQvjtASWZXHjyhOS71TPKe20S_n3O 24h result of auto claims  This doesn’t include any other BTC bonus payments you receive from FH, every level up which will go fast grants you extra BTC. See the tasks link at Firefaucet and the level up rewards. At the point of doing the test the conversion rate was a 6980 Satoshi BTC.  https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/XyFvmnWxfzWxinev5f4NTm8CGv7vd9dEXkW-JVb0hnJKxXyVPdZuG1NyjsQWFBKzOSbDT0xO7As03yIDGu_up0rL_bQqIwzIvz9uUuyt8HP8B0gAiKDsW6n5MxE0OHUk4unYvHfH Hideout TV Now this is a service where you earn points by watching videos , so here you simply let it run in a browser on the background and check now and then, or switch channels so that there is activity noticed. If mouse movement is detected you earn 20% more. Daily they post 2 promo codes at their facebook page for free points which can easy be redeemed. Time of posting is around 6pm CET. Now here you have a choice to redeem your points into BTC or any other cryptocurrency to the site you prefer or pays most out/point. I use Earncrypto to redeem to. But you have plenty of choices. Hideout tv can be found at major offerwalls. During the test I didn’t let it run for a 24h non stop , aprox 16h and you can also let it play on eg a smart tv which I’ve done on the music channel, movies buzz, etc …  The result was a total of 1600 points (including the daily free promocodes) which when redeemed to Earncrypto was in TRX 23.6 , exchanged to BTC during the test would have made a 4531 Satoshi BTC End result  The above method has been tested and resulted in a total of 14014 Satoshi BTC in a day without doing a single faucet claim. Now this amount can differ based on volatility of crypto’s/price fluctuations.  The 14014 Satoshi BTC which works out at $1.15 (@ a price of $8232/BTC) Links of the sites used in the above guide can be found here. The above guide/content is https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/6mEI4kNr20SlauJE7wW9M4yWwP46GFjnTlsqe-6ZKVhrEsQssu5VpYK_pYkEULmGJlBP9PrWZmHkfKR78sYjNBZkas4u2hkC2tgpeITCAzjNaiHVHhTK71sS5KVKYEDz-Db9s_Ocby TronToken Club, you can request to copy it (fully or partial) for your own website/blog with your reflinks for a fee. Content creation costs time and research and blatant copying guides and claiming it yours is theft even if partially altered.
RE: [Guide] $1 a day - Yes it is possible !
Posted 1 month ago
Just thought I'd say great post MD. I'm sure the entire community has been long awaiting this moment. Very thoughtful, informative and well explained. I'm happy I made it to the FH community. Thank you for taking time to write this & I hope everyone learns a thing or two from it. I sure have learned a great deal. I'm so glad I don't have to say, "I wish I knew that a long time ago." Thanks again for teach me & us how to fish.
Posted 1 month ago
Great advice! I hope Coinpot server(s) can cope with the extra traffic.
Posted 1 month ago
Again another great Guide waiting for the next one :)
Level 18
Posted 1 month ago
Thanks for the guide
Posted 1 month ago
Thank you :-)
Level 233
Posted 1 month ago
about the coinpot one, are you using autoroll? if so what is the setting of the roll?
Posted 1 month ago
about the coinpot one, are you using autoroll? if so what is the setting of the roll? On win no change, on loss alternate , remember only 1 token/roll if you go higher you can and most likely will be at loss, the no loss/mathematical due to challenge rewards guarantees for sure profit only at 1 token/roll. Minimum 2100 tokens/day but will be a lot more.
Posted 29 days ago
Thank you very much for this smart guide!
Level 217
Posted 29 days ago
goed gedaan, md. Your style of writing lends itself to the masses, yet speaks to the individual. It is both thoughtful and thought provoking. It is detail infused, broken down into easily digestible increments. The fact that you did your research is evident. Always welcoming to see another post by the knowledgeable, brilliant mdshare. Many Thanks!