Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

LuckyBits.io -Daily lottery,Faucet+Games+Offerswall

Posted by luckybits.io 6 months ago
31 9351
Level 14
RE: LuckyBits.io -Daily lottery,Faucet+Games+Offerswall
Posted 5 months ago
i want to withdraw my stuff but i cant , it has been 3 days now , what the problem ??
Level 13
Posted 5 months ago
my account is locked and under review what can i do for fix that?
Level 90
Posted 5 months ago
The site and the post above both say no minimum threshold for payments. This is dishonest as it is simple no longer true. Luckybits.io, with no warning, suddenly switched on high payout thresholds about a week ago - shortly after having a few days of insufficient funds. For example: Minimum withdraw amount is 5000000000 dogecoin sat. Minimum withdraw amount is 110000 litecoin sat. Minimum withdraw amount is 2000 bitcoin sat.
Posted 5 months ago
I edited main post. Thank you .
Level 90
Posted 5 months ago
Post has been deleted 5 months ago
Level 90
Posted 5 months ago, last edited 5 months ago
I like the luckybits.io site, it is well laid out and easy to use, good options and controls.  I only had a balance on the site as there were too few coins to pay out, a bit tedious but that happens.  However when you suddenly added withdrawal limits, with no warning, to have that cash trapped unless i spend hours more on your site is annoying and counter productive.  I imaging keeping the coins flowing while you wait for advertising revenue is a pain, as is the falling price of the pre-purchased coins,  however so is not being able to withdraw.   My current view is that I'll work my way up to the limits on each coin and not be back. Drop the limits to a sensible level, perhaps something likely to be reached by an average user over a couple of days, and i'd be tempted to play on.
Level 53
Posted 5 months ago
my account is locked and under review what can i do for fix that? same problem with me, I can still claim from faucet but not withdraw. how long my account is loccked? maybe because lot of wrong captcha I think :(
Posted 5 months ago, last edited 5 months ago
marcosjr86,fatalchu done ! asdfgzxcvb - next week I will drop the limits. 50-75% maybe. need to do some updates before. Thanks
Level 90
Posted 5 months ago
Thanks for the reply.  I'll keep playing, hopefully to both our benefits!
Level 90
Posted 4 months ago
I'm stopping clicking in LuckyBits, as I just checked balance to find: Warning Your account is locked and under review.