Skip to content
Index FaucetHub Central FaucetHub Talk

Bravo to Mex for not caving.

Posted by yambub 29 days ago
5 262
Level 23
Bravo to Mex for not caving.
Posted 29 days ago
We may be disappointed that FH is closing, but it's nice to see someone not bending over for the authoritarian scumbags. So many are happily going along with them. https://spee.ch/@clickforcharity:2/compliance-team KYC/AML (know your customer/anti-moneylaundering) is what the spooks are using to keep their noses in our business, as they see themselves being shut out by crypto. It's total nonsense, crypto removes the need to know your customer and the biggest moneylaunderers are the banks themselves.  https://spee.ch/@clickforcharity:2/KYC2 distributed image hosting on blockchain, via spee.ch Good luck to everyone and thanks for a great few years.
RE: Bravo to Mex for not caving.
Posted 26 days ago
Oo. Down with KYC!
RE: Bravo to Mex for not caving.
Posted 26 days ago
I will definetly check out the africa tag
RE: Bravo to Mex for not caving.
Posted 25 days ago
Well.. YES, Bravo off course to be against of KYC regulators.  And.. that's EXACTLY why these kind of websites needs to be online as dApps NOT websites, for example be hosted on ZeroNet etc etc What is ZeroNet? Open, free and uncensorable websites, using Bitcoin cryptography and BitTorrent network. When you like to be the next 'Google' kind of thing for Cryptos, you NEED to NOT follow their 'systems' and their technologies, but Crypto technologies like that. So, maybe next time it's nice to see it listed on ZeroNet or created just like ZeroNet, a dApp, NOT a web 2.0 Website (btw Opera allready announced that they focus on the next release on Web 3.0 protocol and a build-in crypto wallet, let's see).
RE: Bravo to Mex for not caving.
Posted 25 days ago
And YES, ZeroNet also has a public portal for Services and News etc based to their Service in 0net.io https://0net.io as you can see, ALL of their websites, it's just a Bitcoin Wallet (if you like, you can point it to a regular domain, but that's the catch, then they KNOW who you are, at least 95% and the rest 5% it will kind of hardest but NOT so hard to find you soon or later) if your connection is through TOR network, and you create a node and then create dApps through that using Bitcoin cryptography and the address for that, is a Bitcoin wallet address, then ALL of your data for this website, it's JUST your own wallet. FUCK THE SYSTEM! YES, we CAN!
Level 73
RE: Bravo to Mex for not caving.
Posted 25 days ago
Good, thanks for sharing