Skip to content
Index FaucetHub Central FaucetHub Talk

Will FH give the money earned before closing or not?

Posted by kako0000000 22 days ago
7 619
Will FH give the money earned before closing or not?
Posted 22 days ago
Hello, If FH is closed then what we have earned so far will pay FH or not.
RE: Will FH give the money earned before closing or not?
Posted 21 days ago
I was able to trade all the altcoins last week, then converted in btc satoshi.
Level 73
Posted 20 days ago
You need to get the minimum withdrawals of coins before Dec.10 
Level 8
Posted 18 days ago, last edited 18 days ago
I believe the question was trying to establish just that:  what will happen to those who have a balance of altcoins that is lower than the threshold? There are faucets whose payout is so low that it literally takes 3-4 months to achieve the withdrawal threshold! Suppose someone started just before the recent announcement was made, what is going to happen to those users and their withdrawals? I think a clearer statement/announcement from FH would clear just this confusion I still read about. Just my two cents, of course.
Level 152
Posted 12 days ago
Suppose someone started just before the recent announcement was made, what is going to happen to those users and their withdrawals? i think all their time is gone away without any thing
Level 542
Posted 11 days ago
if you cant get it exchanged to a coin you like or it takes 3 or 4 months to get to limit on that coins withdraw, maybe you have a friend you trust to send it to so they can meet the minimum to move it out together?
Posted 10 days ago
если вы не можете получить его обменять на монету или она занимает 3 или 4 месяца, чтобы добраться до предела на монеты снять, может быть у вас есть друг, которым Вы доверяете, чтобы отправить его, чтобы они могли соответствовать минимальным двигаться вместе? у моей подруги маленькие балансы. как ей нужно сделать перевод ко мне...