Skip to content
Index FaucetHub Central FaucetHub Talk

Will FH give the money earned before closing or not?

Posted by kako0000000 2 months ago
7 1017
Will FH give the money earned before closing or not?
Posted 2 months ago
Hello, If FH is closed then what we have earned so far will pay FH or not.
RE: Will FH give the money earned before closing or not?
Posted 2 months ago
I was able to trade all the altcoins last week, then converted in btc satoshi.
Level 73
Posted 2 months ago
You need to get the minimum withdrawals of coins before Dec.10 
Level 8
Posted 2 months ago, last edited 2 months ago
I believe the question was trying to establish just that:  what will happen to those who have a balance of altcoins that is lower than the threshold? There are faucets whose payout is so low that it literally takes 3-4 months to achieve the withdrawal threshold! Suppose someone started just before the recent announcement was made, what is going to happen to those users and their withdrawals? I think a clearer statement/announcement from FH would clear just this confusion I still read about. Just my two cents, of course.
Level 152
Posted 2 months ago
Suppose someone started just before the recent announcement was made, what is going to happen to those users and their withdrawals? i think all their time is gone away without any thing
Level 542
Posted 2 months ago
if you cant get it exchanged to a coin you like or it takes 3 or 4 months to get to limit on that coins withdraw, maybe you have a friend you trust to send it to so they can meet the minimum to move it out together?
Posted 2 months ago
если вы не можете получить его обменять на монету или она занимает 3 или 4 месяца, чтобы добраться до предела на монеты снять, может быть у вас есть друг, которым Вы доверяете, чтобы отправить его, чтобы они могли соответствовать минимальным двигаться вместе? у моей подруги маленькие балансы. как ей нужно сделать перевод ко мне...