Skip to content
Index FaucetHub Central FaucetHub Talk

Origin Stories - How Did You Find FH?

Posted by jell587 20 days ago
15 558
Level 261
Origin Stories - How Did You Find FH?
Posted 20 days ago
Tell your story and send your best to mexicantarget for the the next version of FH!
Level 155
RE: Origin Stories - How Did You Find FH?
Posted 18 days ago
I found FaucetHub when I started thinking about doing BitCoin.  I started on CoinBase, then I saw on Google about FaucetHub… so I signed up on same day.  So glad I made friends on FH and gotten to know each other-
Level 225
Posted 18 days ago
Tell your story and send your best to mexicantarget for the the next version of FH! I found faucethub quite by mistake....I was doing airdrops, saw an ad for coinpot, which in turn had an ad for faucethub....Faucethub appeared in my life when it couldn't have been more bleak. I discovered the chat, and made friends for the first time in decades. It, and my new connections I credit with literally saving me. I was apathetic, just waiting on the worst.I recently turned my life around, and so appreciate the friends I made here. For I couldn't have done it without them. For me, this is the end of an era...having said that, I await with great anticipation the next rebirth. Mexicantarget, faucethub chat is the only chat I have ever joined...thank you for keeping it such a wonderful place...lots of love...robyn
Level 8
Posted 18 days ago
I found out about FH earlier on this year because, due to the fact that my business doesn't require much of my time at all, I have a lot of spare time and I work from home. I believe that doing faucets is a lot of fun, and so it's easy to stumble upon FH because they are simply the best out there and so well organised.
Posted 18 days ago
Tell your story and send your best to mexicantarget for the the next version of FH! More than 2 years ago signed up to Faucethub but it wasn't my thing , wasting time for fractions of a cent ... For one or another unknown reason, guess bored I logged in again over a year ago and found that so many people know nothing about cryptocurrencies and made it kinda my goal to help/educate FH users and try to get them make more than from wasting time on faucets .... (wasting time aka weeding through short links , popups and other crap). I'm happy that I kinda succeeded, lots of people found new methods to make some revenue and learned more about cryptocurrencies. It's also lovely to see people help others now without a hidden agenda of ref hunting. (eg Jell587, thatsdave, etc)
Level 51
Posted 18 days ago
I dont remember how i came to FH :) My nephew, told me he bought Ripple and asked me what i thinking about - is that a good investments or no? Huh, he little shocked me..I was nothing knew that time about crypto, except a lot of scammers, criminals etc love it . I understood - its time learn more and googled how earn bitcoins. Sure i found some scammer's sites and wast a lot of time on it without any profit for me. Then i started explore forums(e.g bitcointalks) and articles on Web and noticed - if i want work on trustful site i have to join to FaucetHub. Almost all first year, i  claimed from faucets and don't knew about chat, exchange and other FH functionality. Tried play some games on site, oh that was a sadly experience :) Its hard for me speak in English, so i was hesitated to chat, but i tried. I think FH is awesome educational project, and mostly thanks community i found here. Thank you all friends, who helped me update my English and helped me start with crypto. I was never thinking before i came on FH , that i will so worry loose all you!
Level 177
Posted 17 days ago
I found it after I was laid off from my job, and needed a way to make money, I got really sick and was unable to work a regular job, and seen a post on yahoo about bitcoin, decided to see what it was all about, used coinpot and allcoins for a couple of months, seen this place and started using it, but on the first day I posted a link in chat and got banned..so i really didnt use the chat much, but after a while, i started to use the complete site and met a lot of entertaining people, that drew me in..so here i am
Posted 16 days ago
Tell your story and send your best to mexicantarget for the the next version of FH! I found this place by trying to find out how to mine cryptocurrency and ways to earn Bitcoin/Litecoin, (Mostly litecoin for some reason). Ended here signing up, (Signed up to mostly anything i could to find answers) and did i find answers. I found this site by accident when i was going through a tough time in my life. I was abusing drugs, myself and most of all the people around me. I was really interesting in the concept of cryptocurrencies and ended up talking on chat, (Got banned a few time lol). This site simply helped me kick over addiction (well sort a different addiction *CRYPTO*). If it wasn't for the kind people here helping me guide me on the way i wouldn't be as happy as i am today. This site has changed my life for the good. I can say i kicked that i conquered hard drugs (Meth,Oxy,Xanax). I simply wake up and have a cuppa coffee while enjoying talking to fellow people here, life couldn't have gotten any better. I am so grateful Mex i am in tears, tears of joy ! I found this site at the right time a year ago ! Thanks for everything. All the best with the rebranding, ill be still here :)
Level 225
Posted 14 days ago
I found FaucetHub when I started thinking about doing BitCoin.  I started on CoinBase, then I saw on Google about FaucetHub… so I signed up on same day.  So glad I made friends on FH and gotten to know each other- dave, i'm so glad that you became a part of this community! it's been a real joy knowing you....
Level 225
Posted 14 days ago
Tell your story and send your best to mexicantarget for the the next version of FH! More than 2 years ago signed up to Faucethub but it wasn't my thing , wasting time for fractions of a cent ... For one or another unknown reason, guess bored I logged in again over a year ago and found that so many people know nothing about cryptocurrencies and made it kinda my goal to help/educate FH users and try to get them make more than from wasting time on faucets .... (wasting time aka weeding through short links , popups and other crap). I'm happy that I kinda succeeded, lots of people found new methods to make some revenue and learned more about cryptocurrencies. It's also lovely to see people help others now without a hidden agenda of ref hunting. (eg Jell587, thatsdave, etc) md, you have definitely exceeded your goals, personally, i shall never forget the day you said "good evening".