Skip to content
Index FaucetHub Central FaucetHub Talk

Still waiting for the page to show to make the withdraw, yet it is well past the 10th.

Posted by wwfjdraw 2 months ago
12 683
Still waiting for the page to show to make the withdraw, yet it is well past the 10th.
Posted 2 months ago
All money gone. What a jip, they were not supposed to take peoples money until after the chance to withdraw is available not before the 10th. Still waiting for the page to show to make the withdraw, yet it is well past the 10th and faucethub still has not sent out the page for withdrawals to take place.
Posted 1 month ago
Post has been deleted 1 month ago
RE: Still waiting for the page to show to make the withdraw, yet it is well past the 10th.
Posted 1 month ago
Hello. And what should I do if I arrived from Poland on December 14, that is, 4 days after you stopped paying money. In Poland, there was no Internet for me, and there was no free time either ... At the time of leaving for Poland, I had cryptocurrencies for $ 85, it turns out that they were stolen from me by a Mexican? Why not give all users the opportunity to collect their hard-earned money, which people have been collecting for a pretty penny for years?
RE: Still waiting for the page to show to make the withdraw, yet it is well past the 10th.
Posted 1 month ago
will anybody answer me
Posted 1 month ago
hello all site owners and support's someone help us to fix this problem. i mean and talk about oure money wich we collect with hard work. i logined now and see this situation wich was on site, please gave us chance to withdraw oure cryptoes and after make this yours regulations
Posted 1 month ago
Damn FH aka mexican target still has not and will not address the issues in this thread yet as of.
Posted 28 days ago
Fucking stealing mexicans. That's why were building a wall. To keep the dirty, evil, bastards out. Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol... In the meanwhile, you can join the HostingforBTC server in Discord app where mexicantarget is admin.
Posted 27 days ago
The Withdraw system will no longer process Altcoin withdraws, Bitcoin withdraws remain unaffected Bitcoin withdraws remain unaffected but balance now is gone!!!
Level 73
Posted 26 days ago
Better to move on.  Happy New Year! :)