Skip to content
Index Help & Support Feature Requests

Inbox like feature to see all PMs

Posted by ahmadtaha 2 years ago
7 924
Inbox like feature to see all PMs
Posted 2 years ago
An INBOX like feature where we can see other users PM easily.  Many times i have seen people sending me PM but i cant see it, it gets lost. It becomes totally impossible to copy a link PM by someone if wasn't online at the exact time because afterward when we try to select the link and copy, it just disappears.  What you guys think about this!?
RE: Inbox like feature to see all PMs
Posted 2 years ago, last edited 2 years ago
Indeed, this would be a much welcome feature and looks like it may have already been implemented? Unless the messages tab is just for the forum, guess I need to go PM someone and test.
Level 52
Posted 2 years ago
Or rather a proper PM system, especially now that the forum has been added.
Posted 2 years ago
Indeed, this would be a much welcome feature and looks like it may have already been implemented? Unless the messages tab is just for the forum, guess I need to go PM someone and test. Yes, I have tested this messages tab, it's just for the forum.
Posted 2 years ago
Totaly agree!!!
Posted 2 years ago
+1, thumbs up... this would be most helpful.
Posted 2 years ago
Indeed, this would be a much welcome feature and looks like it may have already been implemented? Unless the messages tab is just for the forum, guess I need to go PM someone and test. Yes, I have tested this messages tab, it's just for the forum. Yep, a PM log would be much welcomed 
Posted 2 years ago
Yes this would be a very good idea.  Even something simple.  Like we have a window dedicated to chat,  faucethub.io/chat   have one along the lines of faucethub.io/pm   or something that stacks up our PM's so we can see them once the popup goes poof or it runs out of the chat buffer. Great Idea, thank you Specter