Skip to content
Index Help & Support Feature Requests

A dedicated place to see who tipped you how much

Posted by ahmadtaha 2 years ago
1 482
A dedicated place to see who tipped you how much
Posted 2 years ago
It would be awesome if we get a place where we can see who tipped you how much, which will also help a lot while trading with other users. The chat these days, with increasing users, move so fast that sometimes it becomes nearly impossible to see messages. It could also be shown in Inbox like feature that I talked about in my last post (here). What you guys think about this?
RE: A dedicated place to see who tipped you how much
Posted 2 years ago, last edited 2 years ago
It would be awesome if we get a place where we can see who tipped you how much, which will also help a lot while trading with other users. The chat these days, with increasing users, move so fast that sometimes it becomes nearly impossible to see messages. It could also be shown in Inbox like feature that I talked about in my last post (here). What you guys think about this? Sound like a alot of hardwork for nothing much , instead if FH users really want something to keep track of tips It would be nice to get notification when someone tips someone and the notifications can be accessed for 24 hoursĀ  If they make feature like Inbox as i mentioned in my last post. Then it seems not a lot of hard work. Otherwise, quite agree with your idea.