Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

Freebitking Faucets, Autofaucet & Earning Info **UPDATED**25-11-18**Payout prices raised

Posted by freebitking.com 11 months ago
10 885
Freebitking Faucets, Autofaucet & Earning Info **UPDATED**25-11-18**Payout prices raised
Posted 11 months ago, last edited 7 months ago
Freebitking Faucets Update 25/11/2018 Freebitking On freebitking you can search high paying faucets in my faucetlists, search for the coolest earning games and much more information on crypto earning online. Bitcoin faucet  Claim 52 Times a day 20-100 satoshi Thats atleast 1040 Satoshi or more. Litecoin faucet Claim 52 Times a day 1800 - 5000 litoshi Thats atleast 93600 Litoshi or more. Dogecoin faucet Claim 52 Times a day 0.25 - 3 doge Thats atleast 13 Doge or more. auto.freebitking.com ETHLTCDOGEDASHXMRZECPOT In the upcomming time I will be updating freebitking more regulary with new guides and earning information please let me know what you would like to see and what you think of my site and faucets,  Happy earning see you on freebitking
Level 420
RE: Freebitking Faucets & Earning Info
Posted 11 months ago, last edited 11 months ago
Very nice faucets, tested the BTC and LTC ones and they're both working 100% with direct payout on FaucetHub! Added on my BTC Faucet List and LTC Faucet List. Keep up the good work and good luck! ;-)
Level 378
Posted 11 months ago
doge.freebitking.com is broken. i solve the captcha and it goes back to the enter address  page
Posted 11 months ago
nice faucet..
Level 420
Posted 11 months ago, last edited 11 months ago
Your BTC Faucet: API access disabled by faucet owner. Contact the site administrator. :-(
Posted 11 months ago
Your BTC Faucet: API access disabled by faucet owner. Contact the site administrator. :-( Had a lot of bots comming in so I closed the script temporary.
Posted 11 months ago
... doge.freebitking.com is broken. i solve the captcha and it goes back to the enter address  page ... I dont know what you mean I just tested it myself and it works fine, maybe you filled in the captcha wrong
Posted 10 months ago
I changed faucetscript in attempt to stop bots, tell me what you think. Im also planning for more currency faucets in the future which coin would you like to see?
RE: Freebitking Faucets & Earning Info *new*Autofaucet*new*
Posted 10 months ago
Just opened a Autofaucet for Litecoin and Doge, more in the future
RE: Freebitking Faucets, Autofaucet & Earning Info **UPDATED**27-10-18**
Posted 8 months ago
Added more coins to autofaucet payout. Happy claiming :D