Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

~SPEEDUP FAUCET~ Claim BTC, DOGE, LTC & ETH Every 10 Minutes

Posted by speedup-faucet.com 2 months ago
9 2399
~SPEEDUP FAUCET~ Claim BTC, DOGE, LTC & ETH Every 10 Minutes
Posted 2 months ago, last edited 2 months ago
~ Make faucet claims in BTC, DOGE, LTC & ETH. ~ Random claim rewards (up to $0.003 equivalent coins value). ~ Claim and play in Dice Game. ~ 10 Minutes Timer. ~ 10% referral commission. ~ Weekly Bonus for Top 10 claimers. ~ Withdrawal to faucethub.io instantly. ~ Balance never run dry 99% of the time. SPEEDUP BTC FAUCET SPEEDUP DOGE FAUCET SPEEDUP LTC FAUCET SPEEDUP ETH FAUCET Visit our homepage to claim from more faucets:- SPEEDUP-FAUCET.COM
Level 143
RE: ~SPEEDUP FAUCET~ Claim BTC, DOGE, LTC & ETH Every 10 Minutes
Posted 2 months ago
Super faucets and good paying, I promote the BTC and LTC ones on my lists! Greets!
Posted 1 month ago
Too many pop-ups are distraction and some of the short URL sites continuously repeat without completed action. Very unfair to block an address you directed to such sites.
Level 5
Posted 1 month ago
it does not work .. the captcha does not appear
Level 1
Posted 1 month ago
Отстой ничего не работает куча говна плавает вокруг
Level 5
Posted 1 month ago, last edited 1 month ago
Hello!  I'm getting this message.  Bad IP Detected! VPN/Proxy is strictly disallowed here How to solve this?
Level 22
Posted 1 month ago, last edited 1 month ago
Hello!  I'm getting this message.  Bad IP Detected! VPN/Proxy is strictly disallowed here How to solve this? I'd like to know the same thing.  I have one other site doing the same thing for me.  Even tried to see if I can reset my ip address, but so far no luck.  In my case, I suspect someone else had this ip before and was doing bad things with it.  I am just the unlucky person that happen to get the ip address.  I have never used VPN and Proxies ever. VPN/Proxy
Posted 23 days ago
Anyone who had problem with IP address being banned, just provide me your IP Address. I will check and unbanned it if the IP address is not come from VPN. Sometime IPHub will wrongly flag the IP Address as VPN therefore our site will ban the IP Address unintentionally.
Level 9
Posted 14 days ago
Please check my IP:  171.224.86.114 I have problems:  Bad IP Detected! VPN/Proxy is strictly disallowed here! Bad IP Detected! VPN/Proxy is strictly disallowed here   Bad IP Detected! VPN/Proxy is strictly disallowed here  
Level 29
Posted 14 days ago
Get an error with your LTC Faucet only: Duplicate IP detected. Can you please assist, dont know what to do