Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

~SPEEDUP FAUCET~ Claim BTC, DOGE, LTC & ETH Every 10 Minutes

Posted by speedup-faucet.com 5 months ago
13 5551
~SPEEDUP FAUCET~ Claim BTC, DOGE, LTC & ETH Every 10 Minutes
Posted 5 months ago, last edited 5 months ago
~ Make faucet claims in BTC, DOGE, LTC & ETH. ~ Random claim rewards (up to $0.003 equivalent coins value). ~ Claim and play in Dice Game. ~ 10 Minutes Timer. ~ 10% referral commission. ~ Weekly Bonus for Top 10 claimers. ~ Withdrawal to faucethub.io instantly. ~ Balance never run dry 99% of the time. SPEEDUP BTC FAUCET SPEEDUP DOGE FAUCET SPEEDUP LTC FAUCET SPEEDUP ETH FAUCET Visit our homepage to claim from more faucets:- SPEEDUP-FAUCET.COM
Level 195
RE: ~SPEEDUP FAUCET~ Claim BTC, DOGE, LTC & ETH Every 10 Minutes
Posted 5 months ago
Super faucets and good paying, I promote the BTC and LTC ones on my lists! Greets!
Posted 4 months ago
Too many pop-ups are distraction and some of the short URL sites continuously repeat without completed action. Very unfair to block an address you directed to such sites.
Level 6
Posted 4 months ago
it does not work .. the captcha does not appear
Level 1
Posted 4 months ago
Отстой ничего не работает куча говна плавает вокруг
Posted 4 months ago, last edited 4 months ago
Hello!  I'm getting this message.  Bad IP Detected! VPN/Proxy is strictly disallowed here How to solve this?
Posted 4 months ago, last edited 4 months ago
Hello!  I'm getting this message.  Bad IP Detected! VPN/Proxy is strictly disallowed here How to solve this? I'd like to know the same thing.  I have one other site doing the same thing for me.  Even tried to see if I can reset my ip address, but so far no luck.  In my case, I suspect someone else had this ip before and was doing bad things with it.  I am just the unlucky person that happen to get the ip address.  I have never used VPN and Proxies ever. VPN/Proxy
Level 9
Posted 3 months ago
Please check my IP:  171.224.86.114 I have problems:  Bad IP Detected! VPN/Proxy is strictly disallowed here! Bad IP Detected! VPN/Proxy is strictly disallowed here   Bad IP Detected! VPN/Proxy is strictly disallowed here  
Level 35
Posted 3 months ago
Get an error with your LTC Faucet only: Duplicate IP detected. Can you please assist, dont know what to do