RE: ~SPEEDUP FAUCET~ Claim BTC, DOGE, LTC & ETH Every 10 Minutes
Posted 1 year ago
linkat      TOO   time wasting 
Posted 1 year ago
shortlink.win tooo
Posted 12 months ago
Qualquer um que tivesse problema com o endereço IP sendo banido, apenas me forneça seu endereço IP. Vou verificar e desbanir se o endereço IP não vier da VPN. Às vezes, o IPHub sinalizará incorretamente o endereço IP como VPN, portanto, nosso site proibirá o endereço IP sem intenção. Meu IP:  189.106.198.238  IP incorreto detectado!  VPN / Proxy é estritamente proibido aqui
Posted 11 months ago
Hello, I write LTC Address Is Inactive Due To No Activity For The Last 60 Days LTC Address Is Inactive Due To No Activity For The Last 60 Days!  Please contact [email protected] for further assistance. Please include your LTC Address. We only accept email in english language. here is my adress LP4Xn6TiEEnYD1SPRTj7LyPUsibBFzxCUx
Level 17
Posted 10 months ago
I have problems with the captchas, with shortest and shorty specifically, with shortest there is a pop-up ad that blocks me to do the captcha, and in the case of shorty it gives me an error in the captcha, so i must go back in the page and try again, I don't knonw if that counts like a failure to do a captcha.
Level 124
Posted 10 months ago
this short link always has an ad that covers the most important part of the page, therefore i can never delete the ad or complete the captcha https://bitads.site/R4ARiHz
Posted 10 months ago
hi! i like speed up, but shoftlinks puts inputs to waste: they cover the entire page with ads. no matter how and what i do. there's no way to get through.some of the shorteners are cutads and shortest.pw
Posted 10 months ago
your shortlink shirty or qfly covers itself with something cloudy that no matter what i do, it puts to waste my inputs preventing a claim
Posted 10 months ago
Hey, Admin Speedup Faucet, what the fuck did you turn your faucet into? It used to be the best faucet, where it was nice to go and work, but now what? 90% of sites with captcha checking, where your site redirects people, this is complete shit! These sites do not allow captcha checks to pass, make the buttons inactive! Are you not afraid that you will soon disperse all people from yourself and your sites will die? How is it possible to work on such sites? how to invite people to such sites? Heal your head before it's too late.