Posted 7 months ago
linkat      TOO   time wasting 
Level 44
RE: ~SPEEDUP FAUCET~ Claim BTC, DOGE, LTC & ETH Every 10 Minutes
Posted 7 months ago
shortlink.win tooo
Posted 6 months ago
Qualquer um que tivesse problema com o endereço IP sendo banido, apenas me forneça seu endereço IP. Vou verificar e desbanir se o endereço IP não vier da VPN. Às vezes, o IPHub sinalizará incorretamente o endereço IP como VPN, portanto, nosso site proibirá o endereço IP sem intenção. Meu IP:  189.106.198.238  IP incorreto detectado!  VPN / Proxy é estritamente proibido aqui
Posted 5 months ago
Hello, I write LTC Address Is Inactive Due To No Activity For The Last 60 Days LTC Address Is Inactive Due To No Activity For The Last 60 Days!  Please contact [email protected] for further assistance. Please include your LTC Address. We only accept email in english language. here is my adress LP4Xn6TiEEnYD1SPRTj7LyPUsibBFzxCUx
Posted 4 months ago
I have problems with the captchas, with shortest and shorty specifically, with shortest there is a pop-up ad that blocks me to do the captcha, and in the case of shorty it gives me an error in the captcha, so i must go back in the page and try again, I don't knonw if that counts like a failure to do a captcha.
Level 123
Posted 4 months ago
this short link always has an ad that covers the most important part of the page, therefore i can never delete the ad or complete the captcha https://bitads.site/R4ARiHz
Level 29
Posted 4 months ago
hi! i like speed up, but shoftlinks puts inputs to waste: they cover the entire page with ads. no matter how and what i do. there's no way to get through.some of the shorteners are cutads and shortest.pw
Level 29
Posted 4 months ago
your shortlink shirty or qfly covers itself with something cloudy that no matter what i do, it puts to waste my inputs preventing a claim