Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

~SPEEDUP FAUCET~ Claim BTC, DOGE, LTC & ETH Every 10 Minutes

Posted by speedup-faucet.com 1 year ago
61 23603
RE: ~SPEEDUP FAUCET~ Claim BTC, DOGE, LTC & ETH Every 10 Minutes
Posted 2 months ago
http://connect2money.com/ not working, says: This domain name expired on 6/9/2019 and is pending renewal or deletion. Please, remove this shortlinks.
Level 27
Posted 1 month ago
Estou começando agora , alguem para me explicar , obrigado
Posted 1 month ago
~ Make faucet claims in BTC, DOGE, LTC & ETH. ~ Random claim rewards (up to $0.003 equivalent coins value). ~ Claim and play in Dice Game. ~ 10 Minutes Timer. ~ 10% referral commission. ~ Weekly Bonus for Top 10 claimers. ~ Withdrawal to faucethub.io instantly. ~ Balance never run dry 99% of the time. SPEEDUP BTC FAUCET SPEEDUP DOGE FAUCET SPEEDUP LTC FAUCET SPEEDUP ETH FAUCET Visit our homepage to claim from more faucets:- SPEEDUP-FAUCET.COM Good day!.. i was block, trying to click the link many times,. and result error... accnt: [email protected] thank you!
Posted 1 month ago
http://earn-guide.com/ not working for a couple of days, always says like: The requested URL /nfV3Z28 was not found on this server
Level 7
Posted 1 month ago
Hello I need to withdraw my tokens from the site since yesterday it has the whole cryptocurrencies blurred out I even sent you an email. My email is [email protected] I need to withdraw to my eth wallet thanks ☺️
Posted 1 month ago
e1skip.com -  Server not found. Please, check this.
Level 3
Posted 1 month ago
pls fix your ads link from vivads.net  it stop working at "Your link is almost ready" but getting link... is noting to click. it make me "Failure to complete shortlinks TOO many times"
Level 106
Posted 25 days ago
nice guess i roll there take look check see we like the site maybe we will give review of it 
Level 26
Posted 18 days ago
One of my favourite faucets, but over 10 times I got stuck just 1 claim before bonus, because of dead shortlinks. Strange thing is that if we meet dead shortlink before bonus, and complete captcha again, shortlink will rotate. If we stuck beofre bonus, dead shortlink will not rotate So please admin, change something to make site fair to us who use it in fair and legitimate ways. I never compete in contest because of that stuck problems, also I didn't get highest bonus many times because of same problem