Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

~SPEEDUP FAUCET~ Claim BTC, DOGE, LTC & ETH Every 10 Minutes

Posted by speedup-faucet.com 2 years ago
69 26557
RE: ~SPEEDUP FAUCET~ Claim BTC, DOGE, LTC & ETH Every 10 Minutes
Posted 3 months ago
One of my favourite faucets, but over 10 times I got stuck just 1 claim before bonus, because of dead shortlinks. Strange thing is that if we meet dead shortlink before bonus, and complete captcha again, shortlink will rotate. If we stuck beofre bonus, dead shortlink will not rotate So please admin, change something to make site fair to us who use it in fair and legitimate ways. I never compete in contest because of that stuck problems, also I didn't get highest bonus many times because of same problem same for me!
Posted 3 months ago
links that don't working linksapk.com bdurls.com
Posted 2 months ago
Anyone who had problem with IP address being banned, just provide me your IP Address. I will check and unbanned it if the IP address is not come from VPN. Sometime IPHub will wrongly flag the IP Address as VPN therefore our site will ban the IP Address unintentionally. Helpm my=>                    IP : 192.168.43.1
Posted 2 months ago
Anyone who had problem with IP address being banned, just provide me your IP Address. I will check and unbanned it if the IP address is not come from VPN. Sometime IPHub will wrongly flag the IP Address as VPN therefore our site will ban the IP Address unintentionally. Help : MY IP : 192.168.43.1 Detect !!
Posted 2 months ago
Get an error with your LTC Faucet only: Duplicate IP detected. Can you please assist, dont know what to do Yes Help i?? !!!
Posted 1 month ago
ПОЖАЛУЙСТА УДАЛИТЕ НЕЗАКОННЫЕ РАБОТЫ ССЫЛКИ ДЛЯ ПРИМЕРА http://cryptobase.space ОНО НЕ РАБОТАЕТ, ЧТОБЫ ТОРМОЗИТЬ ВСЕ, И НЕ ПРОЙДЕТ СЛЕДУЮЩИХ ОСТАВЛЕННЫХ ПРЕТЕНЗИЙ, ДА И МНОГО ТАКИХ ССЫЛК И ТАМ УДАЛЯЕТСЯ ИЗ СТРАНИЦ! ПРАВИЛЬНО ПОЖАЛУЙСТА
Posted 1 month ago
НА САЙТЕ https://www.speedup-faucet.com
Level 11
Posted 1 month ago, last edited 1 month ago
I quit clicking on ads on your site because you have very annoying ads for which you pay very little. There are many other sites that don't have such annoying ads and pay more.
Posted 24 days ago
https://cryptoads.bitcut.website Cryptoads - New Bitcoin Ad Network Publishers can cashout at just 1,00 USD. Amounts are paid within 24 - 72 hours through $1.00 to Faucethub,  $25.00 to Bitcoin wallet address. Commission Type: CPM, POP, Direct Link What is Cryptoads For Publishers? Cryptoads is a free, simple way to make money online by placing ads on your website. How do I start making money? It's just 4 steps: create an account, submit your website,create adzone and place it in your wesbite - For every clicks impressions, you earn money. It's just that easy!. 10% Referral Bonus Cryptoads referral program is a great way to spread the word of this great service and to earn even more money with your Websites! Refer friends and receive 10% of their earnings for life! Click Here To Register Allowed Website and App /  Categories: Altcoins Bitcoin Blog Crypto Forum Mining Pools E-currency Exchange Faucets HYIPs GAMBLING Rewarding Apps Affiliate Programs Crypto Reviews Other
Level 27
Posted 45 mins ago
Can't access the site, are the site still on maintenance?