Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

StarCoins.ws - Crypto MMORPG

Posted by luckybits.io 6 months ago
264 7844
#3 Round Referral Contest Winners
Posted 4 months ago
#3 Round Referral contest its over and the winners are : 1st 200000 D - devrawl (21 ref) 2nd 100000 D - Kolosok41 (12 ref) 3rd 50000 D - japakar (8 ref) 4-10th 10000 D sumair7230 (6 ref) Margaritisole (5 ref) TheActiveHiveLLC (4 ref) drak0n (4 ref) Coins4Days (4 ref) stary (4 ref) DDoS (4 ref) Referral contest : Round #4* 1st 200000 D 2nd 100000 D 3rd 50000 D 4-10th 10000 D *(1 June - 15 June 2018 - count only referred players during this perriod) Remember, even if you are not in top 10, you get 25% commission  +  500 D for every player referred (thats ~40 satoshi for every user who JUST signup with your link) #3 Round Referral contest its over and the winners
Level 18
RE: StarCoins.ws - Crypto MMORPG
Posted 4 months ago
Is most serios site il like so much
Level 15
Posted 4 months ago
This is a Good Game and a Good faucet to earn different cryptocurrency. I just want to suggest to add exchange for Crystal or Energy to Deuterium. In-game username: eduardo8
Level 47
Posted 3 months ago
i try to register but i can t change  RAINACAPTCHA in RECAPTCHA OR SOLVEMEDIA why 
Posted 3 months ago, last edited 3 months ago
very original i like it. I suposed will be updadet with more setting. kike2017
Level 3
Posted 3 months ago
it is a nice game at the same time i earned while playing
Posted 3 months ago, last edited 3 months ago
#4 Round Referral contest its over and the winners are : 1st 200000 D - Kolosok41 (18 ref) 2nd 100000 D - zero741109 (17 ref) 3rd 50000 D - devrawl (16 ref) 4-10th 10000 D Margaritisole (5 ref) japakar (4 ref) Coins4Days (4 ref) mdmran (3 ref) Waji12 (1 ref) CryptoThunder (1 ref) RGBlue (1 ref) Referral contest : Round #5* 1st 200000 D 2nd 100000 D 3rd 50000 D 4-10th 10000 D *(1 June - 15 June 2018 - count only referred players during this perriod) Update: need at least 2 referred members to participate in contest. Remember, even if you are not in top 10, you get 25% commission  +  500 D for every player referred (thats ~40 satoshi for every user who JUST signup with your link) Starcoins - Faucet Game join now to get the bonus
Level 40
Posted 3 months ago
Awesome place, you can enjoy while earning some coins. Really u must test it,... very well design it, a lot of resources, missions, exploration, etc.... u'll love it! LYSONE
Level 12
Posted 3 months ago
Hello all! User name/ID: (djlp) First and foremost I will get the obvious things out of the way. The game is under construction and is lacking functionality and features that are explained in this post. However I see a large potential for this game/faucet. However hard work, research and of course game dev needs to occur. I think a huge thing that bothered me about the site is the fact that people that start need to grind out a bunch of short links to get started in the game. I think this is a huge mistake for the owners of the game. Why would you deter players playing and staying and coming back to your faucet when there is a huge annoying wall to climb in the beginning of the game? It just makes no sense to me; I am sure the owners of the faucet are rolling in it, but imagine how many lost players are getting frustrated at the initial short link grind. I of course climbed this "wall" to see what was on the other side however, although annoying. My next critique is there needs to be more resources for players, such as FAQ, the fact that there is not at least something simple needs to be fixed. I just generally feel lost in the game with the lack of explanation. So in general I feel better descriptions of all the features would be helpful. Also news and such to announce updates would be helpful to know what is in development. Lastly I think the entire economy of the game needs to be reexamined. I hate having to do short links every day to get Deuterium. Perhaps you should give alternatives that at least make it easier and less annoying.  Other than that I am excited for the future of the site. I just think things are moving a little slow (news section would be helpful). See you all out there -djlp