132 3241
Level 13
RE: StarCoins.ws - Crypto MMORPG
Posted 2 months ago
哇,真棒! 如何使用它:d
Level 111
Posted 2 months ago, last edited 2 months ago
great game and friendly for gamers. i hope in the future starcoins.ws can be the biggest games in the world!
Posted 2 months ago
I like this game, it has a variety of things we can do. It's fast and easy to play and pay without problems. I give it 10 over 10. Congrats!
Level 11
Posted 2 months ago
Good ratio hash/satoshi on real mining. And unlimited shorlinks, I like it! Anyway, I don't recommend Battleship by now, you spend more than you get.
Level 29
Posted 2 months ago
my user name is: pet007 i like the concept of this game. really enjoying it. Looking forward to getting enough recourses to get a fighter, then the real action can start.  the game is simple enough tjat everybody can play and enjoy it. A feature that couldbe added is that other resources could be sold for derilium. Enjoy the game
Very nice game/faucet that is paying to FaucetHub.  I do have a problem sometimes with the Exploring, it will stop and I have to restart the game. Have not figure out how to build alliances, yet.Good Luck, all..... id flyers
Level 11
Posted 2 months ago
a great website, but 50 Deuterium for shorts links is very little.
Level 10
Posted 2 months ago
I have started two and a half days ago and here i present my findings: Starcoins is a decent faucet, sure it needs some work still but playing this faucet already exceeds my earning i have in 2 other major faucets. 100 satoshi per hour is certainly possible and if you put in some work even more. At start it is really a horrible grind up to the point where you have build all your plants and bought a battleship however, you can do this within a day and after that you can start making some more than decent profits. I don't care much for the autofaucet part (exploring) but if you want to level up quick in the game as well as on faucethub, this part might be interesting to you. I'm a little sad PvP is not enabled yet and i would like to see more of this battle system. I'm hoping on ship upgrades and such, but for now i do not battle at all. There are nice offerwalls that are a great alternative to doing the shortlinks for deuterium and everything so far seems pretty well balanced which gives me faith in the sustainability for this faucet. I do think i have found two "bugs" or oversights: 1- The refsystem seems a bit broken, i convinced friends to signup and play but so far not even half got added to my list, maybe there are ingame requirements but little is explained 2- The other day i tried to login but forgot my correct password. There was no way offered to retrieve a password and so i spend half an hour trying to guess what password i used. Lucky for me i found it but i do think such feature should be added as soon as possible My end conclusion is that i really like this faucet and i see huge potential if the admins run it right and expand on what is currently available. I would love to see PvP enabled and expanded upon and a chat would also be nice so you can stay in touch with friends. Earnings on starcoin are above decent and so i am recommending this faucet to everyone to give it a try. do not be put off by the initial grind to plants and ship, you will learn to love it once you passed that stage! Ingame username: Spiceykebab
Level 27
Posted 2 months ago
Is a nice game and nice faucet. Not very challenging is a easy game. To try!!! challenging
Level 5
a good multicoin game site in terms of direct payment to faucethub, but game development is too long, so it's a bit boring my nickname : minizombie