this is good once. thanks username:dailywalker
Level 1
RE: StarCoins.ws - Crypto MMORPG
Posted 2 months ago
tôi like this
Level 11
Posted 2 months ago, last edited 2 months ago
wow nice faucet i like it so much I like this game, it has a variety of things we can do. It's fast and easy to play and pay without problems. I give it 10 over 10. Congrats! username - SkriesKaiser
Posted 2 months ago, last edited 2 months ago
nice faucet sir very very good id reziaerro
Level 26
Posted 2 months ago
Very nice and good earnings here but i completed 3 offers and 2 surveys still pending and now offerwall down. ( something went wrong error ) i hope they will credit so i can buy my spaceship and start the game ! :) id : MarazEfendi
Level 4
Posted 2 months ago
Well it is a wonderful MMORPG indeed. You really can win some good money with it. I won 250 sat only for 2 days (1 hour in a day) What i don't like about it, is... that it is very hard to take deuterium (capcha is horrible) that's why you cant use battlezone very often, for a 'war' game not to be able to use battlezone looks kind of not okay After you buy your spaceship you indeed can do jobs without the need of deuterium and win darkmater which then can be exchanged for satoshi so if you are there just for the money the deuterium is not as important as you may think in the beginning Also what i would like to have in this game is the option of exporting darkmater directly in ether i know that you can explore area and win ether but i would want the option of exporting also. username: liraku id: 1:213:9
Level 6
Posted 2 months ago
wow nice faucet i like it so much username : only79
Level 1
Posted 2 months ago
Seems good.
Posted 2 months ago
Hello again! We updated the referral commission . You will get now 500 D for every new user who sign up via your referral link. Also the new user get 500 D bonus IF HE USE YOUR REFERRAL LINK, so keep in mind this when you share/advert your link. This a limited offer... hurry up. Do not forget about referral contest : 1st 200000 D 2nd 100000 D 3rd 50000 D 4-10th 10000 D * End on 1 May / we count for contest only reffered users from 17 April 2018.