Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

StarCoins.ws - Crypto MMORPG

Posted by luckybits.io 1 year ago
495 23763
Level 153
RE: StarCoins.ws - Crypto MMORPG
Posted 1 year ago
Это очень хорошая и захватывающая игра, которая также помогает зарабатывать. И самое главное, он решает, какую валюту выбрать для себя. Я продолжу играть)))
Level 153
Posted 1 year ago
This is a very nice and addictive game that also helps to earn. And most importantly, it decides which currency to choose for itself. I will continue to play)))
Level 279
Posted 1 year ago
This is a fun site, just hard to start up.  I didn't play for a while because I didn't even know how to start the game!  Figured it out though, and it seems like a very promising game. My username is myacorn as well
Posted 1 year ago
looks to be a nice gaming faucet.  I always like space games and this one is going to be in the list of my favs soon.  Added on my rotator/lister, hope I will get some good referrals to win the contest too.  Right now going through all the features of the site to know more about it. Username:  jamesbond
Posted 1 year ago
Coin.mg always crashes please remove. It's so annoying ;)
Posted 1 year ago
my username : minizombie you should filter out affiliate short links that you will use, when i try to explore deuterium via the short links menu too many problems that arise, ranging from third party ads and the problem of captcha that sometimes does not appear, if you can choose a good affiliate, of course your site will be very satisfactory, especially if the development process can be quickly completed and can directly be tried by other users
Level 94
Posted 1 year ago
A new way of earning Cryptocurency! Haven't been playing for so long but this will be a game added to start-up pages in my browser! If you haven't started playing it yet! I suggest you do! ;d Thank you for this awesome fun game! /// bitcoinjimmay     of  Galaxy 1, System 533, Planet 9 (((......coin.ws/r/2416 ))) GALAXY 1 : SYSTEM 533 GALAXY 1 : SYSTEM 533
Posted 1 year ago
my username : minizombie I think convert from deuterium to btc can directly go into wallet in faucethub but it is not. Different with if i use eksplore menu, the result can directly go into wallet in faucethub, why so ????? Is it because the amount obtained from the exploration is so small that it can go directly to the wallet, while the result of the merchant is large so it takes time to send the result to the faucethub ???? Is that indeed your system ????
Level 34
Posted 1 year ago, last edited 1 year ago
good game for mine and more coin. Galaxy 1 : System 245 : Planet 4
Posted 1 year ago
my username : minizombie I think this site day to day more interesting. There are some additions from the developers. I think there is a good as the addition of leaderboard so it can spur the users to compete, but there is what I think to be a minus point on this site, limitation of short links which was previously unlimited, now a maximum of 77 per day, although not all users can do that. Overall there is a good development, and still awaited the development of other war especially with other fellow users